Respected Contributor

Martha Stewart Coming Back to QVC

David said tonight that Martha Stewart will be coming back to QVC to sell her new cookbook.  I'm not positive, but I thought he said it was about slow cooking.  I look forward to seeing her presentation, as I'm an avid cookbook collector.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Coming Back to QVC

it is featured on QVC landing page.

Honored Contributor

I pass

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the heads up. 

I really like Martha.  Hoping she brings more than just a cookbook.

As I have not been on QVC  very long, 5 yrs or so, I had no idea she was ever on QVC.  I think thats excellent. 

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance, dont you think ?

I hope she does well coming back to QVC !

Honored Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

David said tonight that Martha Stewart will be coming back to QVC to sell her new cookbook.  I'm not positive, but I thought he said it was about slow cooking.  I look forward to seeing her presentation, as I'm an avid cookbook collector.

Does this mean Snoop Dog won't be far behind??

Honored Contributor

OJ ?

Honored Contributor

I am a big Martha Stewart fan and have been since the beginning.  A lot of the things she has done over the years has made my home cleaner, prettier, more efficient and organized, and more enjoyable to us.  

Her new slow cooker book is available at other sellers, with varying prices and sometimes free shipping.  It looks like there are some good recipes in there and maybe not just the same old same old.

Valued Contributor

@software wrote:

@Topaz Gem wrote:

Lol @software I love those 2 together, funny stuff!

Honored Contributor

@Sueliz wrote:

@software wrote:

@Topaz Gem wrote:

Lol @software I love those 2 together, funny stuff!

No, nothing funny about a murdering drug dealer/user

Honored Contributor

Ha ha!  I love both Martha and Snoop Dog!  Hope they come as a team.  Ever since Joan Rivers passed, QVC had lost its mischievous sense of humor.  It is good to mix it up.