Respected Contributor

Re: Marshmallows; yay or nay?

Absolutely not, in any form; did not like any kind of marshmallow as a child...nothing but pure sugar!

Contributor

You made me laugh. My husband loved marshmallows & probably could have devoured the bag. He would tell our grandchildren when they were young that marshmallows were healthy. He would joke of course about being a healthy snack & call them "fresh marsh". 

Regular Contributor

👍

Especially homemade marshmallowsSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Not a marshmallow fan andhave never been one and I married someone who is not big on them either but if others do all the more power to you. I think with me at least it is a texture thing.

Honored Contributor

Love marshmallows!  I could eat them as is, or put a bunch of the mini ones  in my hot chocolate.  Yum!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love marshmallows very much!  Ooh, and milk chocolate covered marshmallow is a big favorite of mine.

Sometimes, in the store, they have these bags of GIANT marshmallows.  You only need one of those for a treat.

Another fav of mine that I sometimes see in the store are the bags of toasted coconut covered marshmallows.

YUM!!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Only the browns one with the coconut on them in the kosher section of the grocery store.....or s’more.
Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon 

Yummmmmmmmm - Only if it's smothered in darkest of dark chocolate, yes please! and thank you for the distraction!

Honored Contributor

Only if there's a campfire, a guitar player, and stars in the sky above.

Honored Contributor

Only in hot chocolate