Honored Contributor

I know she does points for WW, are her books good for low carb eating too, if you have experience with that?

Trusted Contributor

Yes her books are good for Low (Good) Carb eating.  I have a few of her books and love them.  Once of mine is actually falling apart from so much use

Since WW has changed so many times over the past few years I wouldn't trust the point values identified in her books now.  For overall healthy recipes they are great.

Esteemed Contributor

I have three of her books and like them. My friend has a few because they have health issues with sugar levels,etc.  I just wanted some healthy (good) recipes and to save a few calories. I find her books easy to read and follow and no strange ingrediants.  

Honored Contributor

@mimomof4 & @Fressa,  Thank you both.  I'll search and find some with low carb count.  I have 4 I should be able to find something.  DH and I both are low carbing now.  

Trusted Contributor

I have 4 of her cookbooks and they are all wonderful.  She doesn't employ funky, hard to find ingredients in her recipes and the food tastes wonderful.  You never feel that you are eating low carb, low calorie, low fat, low sodium eventhough you are.  I have given her cookbooks as gifts and they have been very well received.  I highly recommend them.  you won't regret your purchase.

Respected Contributor
Not sure who this person is, but if cookbooks provide nutrition information anyone in WW can obtain the current point value by entering the required nutritional information into the WW app.