Contributor

Mark Masiili............Personal Blender

I did not see the whole presentation and I want to get it for a gift for a friend of mine. I saw David using a straw to drink out of the travel container so I was wondering when you put the travel top on if you can only use a straw because it seems to me when you lift the spout opening to drink......it seems to me when you take a drink it will hit you in the forehead. As I did nit see the entire presentation, I was wondering if you can swivel the spout top?

Honored Contributor

Re: Mark Masiili............Personal Blender

I did see the presentation and I believe he put the straw in just so it would be neater to drink on tv.  The top looked like a regular flip top to me so if you want to swig it, you could but I don't think it moves beyond popping the flip top cap up and down to open/seal.    I'm sure the video is probably up on qvc.com by now if you want to watch.   It did look like a neat item if you just want something quick and aren't expecting a completely smooth drink. 

Frequent Contributor

Has anyone used this blender yet? I bought it for a friend and am hoping it is easy to use and works well. It looked good on the video but not too sure when I buy for other people.

Valued Contributor

I just got it yesterday...yes, UPS delivered on Sunday because they missed the scheduled Friday delivery. It worked fine with a whole banana, smaller frozen berries and some protein powder so it should work fine for its intended purpose of having a small blender for the office.  It seems to have much more power with better blades than the little Westinghouse ones they sell everywhere. The size is nice and the container and blades are higher quality than what I was expecting. So far so good. 

Frequent Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

I just got it yesterday...yes, UPS delivered on Sunday because they missed the scheduled Friday delivery. It worked fine with a whole banana, smaller frozen berries and some protein powder so it should work fine for its intended purpose of having a small blender for the office.  It seems to have much more power with better blades than the little Westinghouse ones they sell everywhere. The size is nice and the container and blades are higher quality than what I was expecting. So far so good. 

Thank you, Ilovetea. It sounds good and I am hoping my friend likes it. I think she will use similar ingredients.