Valued Contributor

Re: Mark Charles Misilli--Gone, Or Am I Just Missing His Appearances?

ring out the shears NOW!!! mine are getting dull.

I think it is funny the way he flurts with the big guy on air. like a little school girl.

Honored Contributor

Well I think it’s official AGAIN let hope it sticks this time. Hahah. Don’t want anymore false alarms. Lol . I’m told I get to launch my NEW COOKBOOK this Sunday Sept 29th on QVC at noon in the in the kitchen with David show. So fingers crossed
It doesn’t change again. See u all at noon this Sunday for the MCM COOKBOOK number 3 launch ! Yeah!!!!. Wait till u see some of the new recipes in the book they will make ur mouth water I promise !lol.
150 recipes ! Lots of beautiful pics. The large print. Easy instructions and easy find ingredients and white space to write dates and notes and memories to make this book a diary of ur cooking with me ! Hugs. And thank u for all ur love and support in the past and present and future. I couldn’t do it without u all! Xoxo wish me luck !!!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, food
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Well I think it’s official AGAIN let hope it sticks this time. Hahah. Don’t want anymore false alarms. Lol . I’m told I get to launch my NEW COOKBOOK this Sunday Sept 29th on QVC at noon in the in the kitchen with David show. So fingers crossed
It doesn’t change again. See u all at noon this Sunday for the MCM COOKBOOK number 3 launch ! Yeah!!!!. Wait till u see some of the new recipes in the book they will make ur mouth water I promise !lol.
150 recipes ! Lots of beautiful pics. The large print. Easy instructions and easy find ingredients and white space to write dates and notes and memories to make this book a diary of ur cooking with me ! Hugs. And thank u for all ur love and support in the past and present and future. I couldn’t do it without u all! Xoxo wish me luck !!!

I cannot find this cookbook now.  QVC seems to have stripped it from the lineup and the last show.  I tried searching every which way.  Maybe someone else has a magic touch but not I.  The other day I could see it and watch the video, there was a recipe he made available for anyone to try, a casserole built on the concept of a subway meatball sandwich using Texas toast.  I found other recipes on line that I'll use as a guideline, some found it better to use a baugette to prevent it getting soggy.  I think it odd that QVC offered it then took it away.

Respected Contributor

I finally found it but Q is not offering it now and probably not anytime soon.  It isn't available at Amazon yet, either.

F13878

You can see the All In One Meatball Bake recipe I made tonight although I cut it in half and used a baguette rather than Texas toast in order to avoid sogginess that was a complaint in online similar recipes.  It was okay, not a 5 star winner. Teenage boys might love it. This one was different for the addition of ricotta.

@Free2be wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

I cannot find this cookbook now.  QVC seems to have stripped it from the lineup and the last show.  I tried searching every which way.  Maybe someone else has a magic touch but not I.  The other day I could see it and watch the video, there was a recipe he made available for anyone to try, a casserole built on the concept of a subway meatball sandwich using Texas toast.  I found other recipes on line that I'll use as a guideline, some found it better to use a baugette to prevent it getting soggy.  I think it odd that QVC offered it then took it away.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

The book is available and is available.  Below is the link to the item page.  Enjoy!

MORE Easy Everyday Favorites by MarkCharles Misilli

Esteemed Contributor

The book is back on the website now; I'm not sure why the listing was taken down unless it was to prevent more reviews from people who had not yet received the book.