Respected Contributor

March 23- Today is National Chip and Dip Day So, what is your favorite dip??

I like French onion dip and the veggie dip from the State Fairs and Southern Living Shows in the little packet and you mix it with sour cream and mayo.

Spinach and Artichoke dip is good. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: March 23- Today is National Chip and Dip Day So, what is your favorite dip??

Taco Dip

1 pound ground beef

1 onion, chopped

1 package mild McCormick Taco Seasoning

1 can Pinto Beans, mashed up

1 can diced petite tomatoes

Four Cheese Mexican cheese

Sour cream

Cook the ground beef, add the onion and seasoning.

Add the pinto beans and tomatoes. Heat up, serve with Four Cheese Mexican cheese and sour cream. Serve with Tortilla chips.

Respected Contributor

Re: March 23- Today is National Chip and Dip Day So, what is your favorite dip??

I still like the good old Lays chips with ridges and Lipton Onion mix. I have since I was a little girl. I do like salsa dips but can't eat that anymore because of the tomatoes and they have seeds in them. I have to avoid anything with seeds unfortunately.

Trusted Contributor

Uncle Dan's Dill Dip

Honored Contributor

I no longer eat this but, when I ate chips & dips, my favorite was Publix brand French Onion. I tried national brands and none compared. I loved it with their brand of salted mini pretzels and/or Lays Originals.

If I ever get around to making & trying some, I hope to discover kale chips as a treat.