Respected Contributor

Re: Mama Mancini's STUFFED Meatballs

[ Edited ]

If not mozzarella cheese, then what were they stuffed with?animated-shocked-smiley-image-0065.gif

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

Anyone ever ordered these?  The reason I ask is for the first time I ordered a food item.  It looked to me that the inside of the meatballs were stuffed with mozzarella cheese.  They showed the meatball and cut it in half and the cheese oozed out.  I received the meatballs and sauce and cooked them tonight.  They are good but there was no cheese on the inside of the meatballs I received.

@Equuleus 

Well, I suggest you call Cust Svs tomorrow and report to them that you got  "defective meatballs"  and want a refund.  It wouldn't be possible to return them; they'll just credit you.  Frankly, if I thought I was getting meatballs with cheesee in the center, and there was none, I'd be very unhappy.

Trusted Contributor

I had the stuffed ones on auto delivery, but didn't have any more room in the freezer, so I stopped. They were delicious and I could justify the cost as I only ate one per meal. Then they had a combo a couple weeks ago in ITKWD with one stuffed and the other just plain (but large), so I ordered that and am enjoying it. Maybe the OP ordered that combo and that is why one wasn't stuffed with cheese?

Contributor

I purchased MM meatballs at our local WM inexpensively.  Not terribly impressed.