Trusted Contributor

Re: Made my purchase already

@SharkE   Thank you for posting.  When I saw PINK, I had to look for my sister.  Order her the pink ones as a little prezzie.  Squeals of glee.

Honored Contributor

Awwwww that's so sweet !

Glad I had a hand in it

Now, get her a pink SMEG mixer ROFL

QVC carries them

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Awwwww that's so sweet !

Glad I had a hand in it

Now, get her a pink SMEG mixer ROFL

QVC carries them

@SharkE Her colors are pink and orange...I already bought her a KA handmixer in orange so she's all set.  Thank you for your suggestion though.  Giggles.  Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@SharkE Heck, I'm in the Kitchen Anonyymous Group, too, maybe even a charter member!  Love all things kitchen, small appliances, gadgets, kitchen linens.  

If only my neighbors since I moved to DC realized when they throw a party they could just knock on my door to borrow things.  I even have the gigantic Margaritaville mixer that I purchased here.  Need a big platter?  Stemless wine glasses for 12? A mezzaluna?  Extra tongs? Box grater? Microplane for three sizes of zesting/shredding?  Little chalk signs to write on that indicate type of food being offered?  And on and on . . .

The only small appliance that I own that I still have not conquered is my Kitchen Aid food processor.  I have only used it a couple of times and sometimes it's just easier to use a good knife.

Plus, my Vitamix is quicker for chopping things if I have to do a larger quantity.  That and my KA stand mixer are two of my best investments ever.

So. no worries, @sharke, you have sooo much company in this category, and boy, don't we have so much fun, plus good things to eat? 

Honored Contributor

LOL Yeah, DH doesn't like to see me happy is what I think. I pay for most of my items and the others are gifts from him for b'day and xmas. I'm not late on credit card bills or ever ask him to bail me out.

Can't a girl have anything ? LOL Think I was a hootchie mama going out

getting drunk and staying out till 3a.m. He needs a woman who would throw him a baloney sandwich and say here ya go knock yourself out.

He would come crawling to me and not begrudge me nothing. LOL