Frequent Contributor

Mad Hungry Silicon Spurtles online at Sams

The 7 piece silicon spurtle set from Mad Hungry is still available in red online at Sam's for less than 20! Got mine ordered and free shipping too since I am a plus member.  Hard to beat.  I really like these spurtles, would love to try the wooden ones next. This will be my second set.  I own the multicolor 7 piece (30 from Amazon) and didn't think I would ever use the spurtle rest, but I was wrong.  The long shape of the spurtle is better suited to a longer spoon rest.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Mad Hungry Silicon Spurtles online at Sams

@Black Pony I’ve seen the sets in Sams and they are multi-color. Awesome price.

Regular Contributor

Sams club near me had them on clearance for $4.91 a set.  I got 20 to give out at Christmas . I love the set I have. 

Honored Contributor

@tervuren

ours too!  I bought in February 4 sets as gifts they were clearance I think for $4.71

Super Contributor

I bought the 4-piece set from the Q and the big multicolor set from Sam's -- it leapt into my cart!  They're perfect for my ceramic nonstick pans, and they're dishwasher safe!

Honored Contributor

Didn't know Sam's carried them

Honored Contributor

during holiday time they had 8 piece set for $19.98.  I picked up a few sets clearanced less than $5.

I gave them to my kids and a few friends.  I haven't seen them in the store again.

Trusted Contributor

I was in Sams today and they did not have anymore and have already sold out online. That was an excellent price.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i have the spurtles and love them! they are so useful. i got mine from the shopping channel.  almost ruined one when using to get soup from a can!