Honored Contributor

Re: M-82265 broth

[ Edited ]

@SharkE : The cupcakes were made for one of my best friends funeral that past last week and the funeral was on Monday. I was embarrassed that they were not decorated fancy or pretty. Several people were kind in saying  they prefer homemade delicious. One positive thing: I had them laughing and giggling when I told them about the Babycakes cupcake maker. One friend replied: Lawdy she's 67. While laughing: I replied- I refuse to grow up.🤣😀😄

Super Contributor

I wanted an easy bake oven too!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @Frenchlop @Sooner @Suneshine @Renata22 : Please forgive me for being OT. @SharkE - she made me laugh with her thoughts on the product and I wanted to make her laugh. We have always shared a lot of information about kitchen items and our favorite "toys ".❤️

Honored Contributor

I sent the link to my sister she always talks about those small cakes at the bakery being 'babycakes'. LOL I want to go mix up some butter, milk , vanilla and 10 X sugar, cocoa. hahahahahah

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : We could be twins because my favorite is the frosting 🧁.🤣😀

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@SharkE : We could be twins because my favorite is the frosting 🧁.🤣😀

@SouthernBee @SharkE And I'm more about the cake, so we would get along find!  I'd scrape off the icing on your plate!  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I got that made a cup of it and threw it all out. Tastes awful. I like the Wyler's chicken cubes better tastes more like chicken. That Lono Life

stuff tastes nothing like chicken maybe buzzard. 

There's a big difference between bouillon cubes and legit bone broth.  Bouillon has zero nutrition, it's just a ton of sodium and othe junk ingredients.   Good bone broth provides collagen and other benefits.  Kettle & Fire is excellent. 

Honored Contributor

@Suneshine wrote:

The sodium is always a huge concern.  I discovered a very low sodium chicken bone broth at Costco that I love. 

Last Saturday we wanted to pick up a box of the Kirkland chicken bone broth and there was none to be found. I hope it's just temporary with supply/delivery issues and not gone for good. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner : We need to have a party. Your plate will be filled with cake. Two bowls of frosting for me and @SharkE 😳😀❤️

Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee I'm sorry about the loss of one of your best friends. How sweet of you to even think to make and bring your baby cakes and share some joy. :::hugs:::