Respected Contributor

Re: Lovely Photos of Tara's Wedding

[ Edited ]

According to the Internet, Ed Tesher is a principle in the company CSA ( Coastal Sales something), the company Tara works for that she developed Temp-Tatiana through. He is in his 50's. She is 42 or so. 

Her dress is lovely. The photographer of that shot should've moved her over and fixed his collar but it's probably David and he wasn't focused on that. 

I noticed Ed's tie and hanky are blue that doesn't match her teal set up. Mark Charles Missili's get up has colors of both green and blue. Her cake was seashell theme etc So I surmise that "ocean/sea" colors might even been the theme instead of particular colors. This would leave David as odd-man out with the purple. Tara probably told folks that none of it matters, come as you are. Great shot of her.

Added note. Some of us thought Telly Savalas was sexy as hell in his prime.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four wrote:

@circles wrote:

This thread makes me sad...all the unkind comments about Tara's new husband....his suit...the spots...a bandaid...his age...looks like Telly Savalas...his shoes...and on and on...

This was her special day...she shared her pictures with us...if she reads this thread I am sure she will feel very hurt...as I know I would...it would bring me to tears and I would hope my new husband did not read it...

The comments say much more about them than their targets.  

I HOPE I am correct when I think that people who are employees or are otherwise connected to QVC will take all comments made here with about 1/8 of a grain of salt- exactly what it's worth.

The smarmy, snarky anonymous attack posts do indeed speak volumes about posters, and nothing at all about the event.

Take notice of the fact that one chronic, and obviously very self satisfied verbal miscreant here posted not her typical "hit and run" smear, but actually four separate smears! A record! 

And THEN, the whines about ".....my opinion....."!

The litmus test is, or certainly SHOULD BE- "would you make this comment to the victim's face, if he or she were standing next to you at an event"?

Saddest part of all is that there are probably some here who would........

Honored Contributor

Tara's father is deceased.  Not sure, but I think he passed shortly after she came to QVC.