Super Contributor

Re: Loved Mark Charles & Carolyn on David in Kitchen

Don't think there will be any rotations here. This is DAVID's show. I imagine he brings in and retains tons of viewers. The revenue for this show is likely through the ceiling. Now, it is nice to see folks filling in for him sometimes. Everyone needs a back up. And it looks like Mary is moving towards being a "host".

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

On 12/29/2014 irishalo said:

I agree with all the posters. I wish they would call this show In The Kitchen With QVC then anybody could host it.

Good idea!! I love Mark Charles!!

Trusted Contributor

Although I disappointed with the same old products, it was extremely refreshing to have someone, besides David, host. All he does is interrupt the guest to go over, and over the colors. I wish he would hush for a bit, and let the guest present the item. When he does let them speak, he sniffs, and snorts in the background. I think he has more than had his run in the kitchen shows, it's past time they rotated other hosts.

Super Contributor

I really like David. Although I'm not a big fan of the happy dance, I certainly don't change stations because of it. I also like Carolyn. I can relate to her. She seems real to me as does David.

Let's just leave "In the Kitchen with David" alone. Having Carolyn fill in for David is a really good choice.

Honored Contributor

The interesting thing about Mark Charles is that his name is actually MarkCharles - one word.

Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 judgejudith said:

I really like David. Although I'm not a big fan of the happy dance, I certainly don't change stations because of it. I also like Carolyn. I can relate to her. She seems real to me as does David.

Let's just leave "In the Kitchen with David" alone. Having Carolyn fill in for David is a really good choice.

You have my vote. Thumbs up !