Honored Contributor

I've also often thought that they must bake them in another pan, or at the very least, release them from the pan, clean it out and put them back into the pan.  I always spray my Temptations pieces, but I have to say that they clean up very easily.  I don't expect them to be heirloom pieces, but they're fun and inexpensive.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

I don't own tempations but I spray my pryex, corningware dishes & inside my crockpot before using them. Think you need a little oil just to make sure it doesn't stick. 

Contributor

I love my boring whiteware--have had it for eons and has never let me down.

Super Contributor

I bought a beautiful set of Temptations in the Old World pattern, when it was a TSV.  I baked my Easter ham in it, so it was in low heat in the oven.  We finished the ham tonight and as I was washing the pan (13 x 9"-4 qt rectangular) I noticed cracking in it.  If I run my finger on the service of the dish, I do not feel a noticeable crack but I certainly don't feel comfortable baking in it again! Very upset, because I do not have a dishwasher and only handwash.  I briefly went to the Temptations web site to see if I could get a replacement, it does look pretty in my china cabinet, but all I see are sets!  Is it not possible to buy just one piece?

ACC3182B-7D8B-461B-BF39-D2C989E345E0.jpeg