Respected Contributor

Love My Ninja 3-1 But Wish......

I wish that it had a glass top lid so I could see through it and check on it without having to lift the lid. I bet others would appreciate this also. Oh well. Making pulled pork today. Yummy.

Valued Contributor

Re: Love My Ninja 3-1 But Wish......

I have great news for you!! You can buy a glass lid from Ninjakitchen.com for just $12.95. On the left side of the page go to parts and that is where you will find the glass lid. I need to get it too! I heard about it from the Ninja cooker Facebook group. Are you a member? It's great. There are thousands of members and probably as many recipes. YES. I am buying this today! Thanks luvspoos.
Respected Contributor

On 5/28/2014 Cardamom said: I have great news for you!! You can buy a glass lid from Ninjakitchen.com for just $12.95. On the left side of the page go to parts and that is where you will find the glass lid. I need to get it too! I heard about it from the Ninja cooker Facebook group. Are you a member? It's great. There are thousands of members and probably as many recipes. YES. I am buying this today! Thanks luvspoos.

No I am not a member but I will definitely be ordering this lid. Never knew about this website. Thanks for the heads up.

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/28/2014 Cardamom said: I have great news for you!! You can buy a glass lid from Ninjakitchen.com for just $12.95. On the left side of the page go to parts and that is where you will find the glass lid. I need to get it too! I heard about it from the Ninja cooker Facebook group. Are you a member? It's great. There are thousands of members and probably as many recipes. YES. I am buying this today! Thanks luvspoos.

Thank You!

Is it solid glass? there is no image.

Valued Contributor

On 5/28/2014 Mary Bailey said:

Thank You!

Is it solid glass? there is no image.

Look at the image of the Ninja cooker on the page where you can purchase the lid. It shows it with both the solid and glass lid. It's all glass with a black handle and looks like it has a steam vent right under the handle which IMO is kind of a dumb idea since that is where you will be picking it up! Your welcome. Smiley Happy))
Valued Contributor

I have the glass lid from the Ninja website, it is great! Worth buying!!!

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Trusted Contributor

I called Ninja today to see if this glass lid is dishwasher safe as the metal one is not. I was told it is so I think I will order this so I can put it in the dishwasher AND see what I am cooking.

For those who have it, is the steam hole under the handle as someone above mentioned it looked like it was. That doesn't make sense to me and I didn't think to ask that question when I called.