Respected Contributor

I love this air fryer even more each time I use it. I made my second Cornish Game Hen in it today and it was delicious! I rubbed it with a little olive oil and seasoned it outside. I put fresh rosemary and thyme inside and a 1/2 lemon. I cooked it for 30 minutes on 320 degrees and then flipped it over and did the other side at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Both sides had a beautiful crispy skin. I let it rest for 15 minutes and I was so pleased with the moistness and tenderness of this. The Cornish Game Hens I have bought have been plump and full and the meat was so moist. Emeril's air fryer is one of the easiest appliances to clean up also. It stays on my counter.

I also made a chuck roast and potatoes in my Cusinart Pressure Cooker for my husband for lunch. This also is a go to appliance in my kitchen. Add the little Perfect Cooker to my kitchen and I am set. I love my Skinny Mini rice cooker and that is a keeper also. I wish all of these I could have had when my kids were growing up. 

Respected Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

I love this air fryer even more each time I use it. I made my second Cornish Game Hen in it today and it was delicious! I rubbed it with a little olive oil and seasoned it outside. I put fresh rosemary and thyme inside and a 1/2 lemon. I cooked it for 30 minutes on 320 degrees and then flipped it over and did the other side at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Both sides had a beautiful crispy skin. I let it rest for 15 minutes and I was so pleased with the moistness and tenderness of this. The Cornish Game Hens I have bought have been plump and full and the meat was so moist. Emeril's air fryer is one of the easiest appliances to clean up also. It stays on my counter.

I also made a chuck roast and potatoes in my Cusinart Pressure Cooker for my husband for lunch. This also is a go to appliance in my kitchen. Add the little Perfect Cooker to my kitchen and I am set. I love my Skinny Mini rice cooker and that is a keeper also. I wish all of these I could have had when my kids were growing up. 

@MKR14, my love for my air fryer has turned into an obsession!  Your Cornish Hen recipe will be tried this Sunday.  I recently ordered the EVO oil sprayer to mist my items even though food tastes spectacular without it.  I haven't tried anything in the accessories yet, but oh the fun in trying...!  

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop Glad you like your air fryer. No matter what brand you have you have to experience with it the first few times and not give up. Practice makes perfect!  I also got the EVO mister. For the Cornish game hens I did take a little olive oil and poured about a 1/4 tsp. on it and rubbed it in the skin first. That should be equal to one spray of the EVO mister. I love the mister. I didn't realize it was so large. It holds a lot. 

When I buy my fresh herbs I store them in the refrigerator for a week and then freeze them separately in ziplock baggies if I am not using them. They don't spoil and I always have them on hand. Herbs are expensive.

I also freeze my lemons ( I saw it on the Food Network) and I always have lemons handy. I just do the zest from frozen and it is fast and easy. I also cut them in half for recipes. If they are too hard to cut just put it in the microwave about 25 seconds and cut in half and put the other half back in the freezer. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@MKR14, I have Emeril's air fryer too.  I will report back Sunday when I try your Cornish recipe. Can't wait!

Respected Contributor

Re: Love Emeril's Air Fryer

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop Emeril has a recipe card in the set that came with the air fryer for Cornish game hens also. I read his and then did my own version. The small pizza pan is nice. I have a nice and easy almost instant pizza crust recipe that came with my small round XL cooker. The lady that does the Dump Cake books had that and another one that would be perfect for this. I will find them and post if any one wants them.

Have a great day to all. Smiley Happy   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

TY all for posting! If you keep it up I am going to find a reason to purchase one . Smiley Happy I love easy and good.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

image.jpegThis is the recipe you can use for any size pizza. It should be good to use in the Emeril air fryer with the pizza pan included. I will do this in a few days. *You would have to double the recipe for any crust over 6".  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

image.jpegThis is the recipe you can use for any size pizza. It should be good to use in the Emeril air fryer with the pizza pan included. I will do this in a few days. *You would have to double the recipe for any crust over 6".  Smiley Happy

Oh my goodness @MKR14 thank you so much for this recipe!  I love a breakfast pizza and this crust would be the perfect base . . . thank you my friend!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe No problem. Hope it works out for you. I have another one my niece is suppose to send  to me that was in a booklet I gave to her. I will post when I get it. Breakfast pizza sounds good.

I see that Cooks Essentials is going to have a 5.3 Air Fryer with 1700 Watts on October 23rd as a TSV for $99.96 It comes in 8 colors Red,White,Blue,Black,Cinnamon,Turquoise,Dark Green,and Eggplant and and is digital. It looks alot like Emeril's just digital with 5 Preset food settings as well as temperature adjustments and time. I don't see any extra accessories with it other than a divider for in between the food. I don't think I can post the number though. My Insider was an email today so maybe they aren't sending books any longer.Just a heads up for anyone looking for a larger air fryer.    Note this only has a 60 day warranty per listing.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

@momtochloe No problem. Hope it works out for you. I have another one my niece is suppose to send  to me that was in a booklet I gave to her. I will post when I get it. Breakfast pizza sounds good.

I see that Cooks Essentials is going to have a 5.3 Air Fryer with 1700 Watts on October 23rd as a TSV for $99.95 It comes in 8 colors Red,White,Blue,Black,Cinnamon,Turquoise,Dark Green,and Eggplant and and is digital. It looks alot like Emeril's just digital with 5 Preset food settings as well as temperature adjustments and time. I don't see any extra accessories with it. I don't think I can post the number though. My Insider was an email today so maybe they aren't sending books any longer.Just a heads up for anyone looking for a larger air fryer.

Ah interesting @MKR14 as I asked to be added to the Insider email list so maybe I will be receiving my email blast shortly . . . thank you!  Smiley Happy