Respected Contributor

Re: Looks like Temptations took a lot of people!

I have been watching QVC for almost 30 years and they have never said that the TSV price is the lowest the price on an item will ever be. It used to be that they would say that for a "one time only" price, but not for a TSV. They might say something like you won't see it lower for a stated period of time. There are so many layers of pricing now it's hard to interpret.

Respected Contributor

I can see why you feel taken @Tinytears16. The the host/vendor said that that price would be the lowest price they would put it at. That statement by them was not true, they lowered it even more. Whether it was lowered by QVC or the vendor does not make any difference. The price was lowered even more. You should have gotten the difference refunded to you. End of story. Glad you called CS to get your refund.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mothertrucker I  paid $1.71 a gallon for gas yesterday so if you are going to try to get  a price adjustment you might as well go big.

Seriously, I can feel the OP pain.  I am glad she got a price adjustment.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am glad she did too, cause they really didnt have to...

where is gas under $2??? I am in Southern California...not even close- still around $3, though it has come down  a lot to get there in the last couple of weeks

Valued Contributor

I live in West Central Ohio.  We are enjoying very low prices.

Honored Contributor

So OP if you order something and the price goes up in a few days I assume you refund QVC the difference?

If they say it is the lowest price it will ever be then lower it, that's sort of rotten, but with the internet it happens all the time that prices go up and down.  NO guarantees for any of us in most cases.  It is what it is.