Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for water cooler with hot water option?

[ Edited ]

Look for a Water boiler 

There was a thread recently in which i posted about them I can't link it obviously

panasonic water boiler 

Respected Contributor

@qvc chick   someone here uses an electric kettle for tea.  Heats very quickly.  

Maybe @Sooner   ????   She may be able to suggest a great brand.  I think she loves hers.  If I am remembering correctly.  

I boil my tea water on the stove with a kitchen aid teapot.  Love it, too. Takes a couple minutes, but for me it’s ok.  

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

Maybe @Sooner   ????   She may be able to suggest a great brand.  I think she loves hers.  If I am remembering correctly.  

I boil my tea water on the stove with a kitchen aid teapot.  Love it, too. Takes a couple minutes, but for me it’s ok.  

@lynnie61 @qvc chick I have had electric kettles since oh goodness, the 80's.  I have had $13 ones from Target, and a very very nice one from Cuisinart that has exact temperatures on it for different teas.  All of them have worked quickly and great. 

But now we are using a water boiler that keeps water hot from 160 to 212 (four different temps) all day and we love it!  We make a lot of tea so having instant hot water is great.

I hope that helps!  

Esteemed Contributor

@qvc chick  Walmart has several options by Primo you might find interesting; including one that brews coffee pods. My daughter-in-law LOVES hers.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@lynnie61 wrote:

@lynnie61 @qvc chick I have had electric kettles since oh goodness, the 80's.  I have had $13 ones from Target, and a very very nice one from Cuisinart that has exact temperatures on it for different teas.  All of them have worked quickly and great. 

But now we are using a water boiler that keeps water hot from 160 to 212 (four different temps) all day and we love it!  We make a lot of tea so having instant hot water is great.

I hope that helps!  

Panasonic NC-EH22PC, Water Boiler 2.3-Quart with Temperature Selector