Frequent Contributor

Looking for a Combo toaster,bake & Air Fryer

I've been looking for this combo for a while and cannot locate one that does the toasting, baking, and an air fryer.  I want one that is easy to clean but where is it?  Now to be really picky, I would like doors & racks too!!

Has anyone found one that is great and easy to use?  

I did find a Ninja on the Q but complaints about cleaning unit and Power XL that has no racks or doors.

I would appreciate your help.  Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a Combo toaster,bake & Air Fryer

I do not own it yet but I am looking at the small Breville toaster oven with the air fryer feature to replace an older Breville version that I like very much.  

Respected Contributor

I just got a flyer from my local dept. store  and 3 brands they have in there are Cuisinart (model TOA/TOA-70),  Black and Decker (model TO3215SS)and Nuwave (model 20801). I'd just like to find a toaster oven where the toaster function doesn't stop working after a year.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, I will check it out

Honored Contributor

I purchased a B&D last year from BBB.

The only thing I do NOT like is the AF is preset at 400 degs!!

You can NOT adjust it!

Didn't realize.  Afterwards, I found a LOT of combo ovens to have preset AF feature.

Just wanted to mention that in case it might matter to you.

It does matter to me....so I often don't use the AF cuz it is too high.

Frequent Contributor

Yes it does matter to me too..appreciate your immediate response.

Honored Contributor

I have been using my Beville oven since 2017--It has a convection button that I use often, but mostly to brown while I cook in it. Love that thing and use it instead of my big oven which I store stuff in now. Just baked banana bread in it and also shepards pie. I use it to toast and reheat. Pizza is great in it--- It is small but there are just two of us so ample size. I have an airfryer as well that I use constantly tho. 

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I do not own it yet but I am looking at the small Breville toaster oven with the air fryer feature to replace an older Breville version that I like very much.  

@tansy I didn't realize that Breville has come out with a smaller toaster over with an Air Fryer!  I had been looking at the larger one a few years ago and didn't want that large footprint. 

I currently have the medium Brevill toaster over.....will have to look into this one.

Respected Contributor

https://www.hsn.com/products/ninja-foodi-xl-pro-10-in-1-air-fry-oven/9615158

ninja2.jpg

ninja3.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

Our long-term appliances have broken lately.....microwave and air fryer.  It took 2 purchases to finally get a microwave we were happpy with. 

For the air fryer, my head was spinning with reviews.  Originally started with wanting a combo air fryer/toaster oven with doors, $200 or less.....so we could ditch the toaster oven. 

Last review was on youTube from American's Test Kitchen.  They said the combos did not air fry well and their top pick was the Instant Vortex air fryer from Instant Pot  - the one without the window.  

We bought it from Walmart and are quite happy with it so far.  The basket is large, it preheats and then tells you when to put the food in.  It also told me the other day to turn my food....I was cooking air fried frozen buffalo cauliflower.