Super Contributor

Re: Looking at the Cuisinart Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven Anyone Have One or Recommendations?

fabulous item!!!! the air fryer basket so much bigger and easier to clean than regular air fryers. cooks very VERY fast on bake. love convection optioins. costco price excellent. have recommended to several friends. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Looking at the Cuisinart Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven Anyone Have One or Recommendations?

@knittykitty  Thanks for the reply.  Costco has it for $159  and will also add on another 2 year warranty.  I believe I read on the box when I was there, it has a 3 year warranty.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Having read the Amazon reviews and the questions & answers, if I were to buy a toaster-oven style air fryer, I'd spend more and buy a Breville which will hold a pizza or a rectangular cake pan.  This smaller Cuisinart is more like a larger basket style in a toaster oven body.  There are limitations on pan size, roast and chicken size.  If those aren't issues for you, then the Cuisinart may be right for you.  I'm still wary of the repeated complaints of uneven temperatures and problems with the timer.  Probably it's a matter of luck, getting a machine that operates as it should, fortunate for those who are happy with theirs.