Honored Contributor

I like Chris and I have an unhealthy love of L&L.  That being said I follow Chris on Instagram and order L&L online.  If I watch more than an hour of the Q a week it is usually EARLY Mon. evening. Let me assure you you can order a lot  without  watching on TV. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1   I, too, am addicted to Lock n Lock with well over 200 pieces.  I keep telling myself "no more", but then I find another piece I "need".  Sigh

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1   I, too, am addicted to Lock n Lock with well over 200 pieces.  I keep telling myself "no more", but then I find another piece I "need".  Sigh

Some of my neighbors or friends don't watch QVC, so I'm always losing a piece here and there. I like Chris, she's a happy person, so  whats not to like. I have bought nothing that I don't use every day or week. I'm a happy buyer.

Trusted Contributor

@Puppy Lips  I agree, and it's gotten worse over the past few years.  She acts like she's a brand new host.  The other day she was hosting a food show.  As the vendor was describing the item, MBR kept saying "wow" over and over.    

Trusted Contributor

Made homemade soup,put in large bowl,now the top will not come off.I put hot water on top with no results What can I do now?

Valued Contributor

I usually take a butter knife when this happens and gently slide it in to break the vaccuum. It happens if I put the top on while items are still too warm.

Trusted Contributor

@bewise - Try to put the bowl in enough very cold water so it covers the lid.  Since L&L is leak proof it should be okay.  Hot makes things expand while cold makes things contract.  Maybe it will help the lid come off.  Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks working girl!

Valued Contributor

While I like Mary Beth just fine, I can see where her less than vivacious personality

might make some folks a bit bored.

However....I NEVER thought I would run into anyone on this earth who did not absolutely LOVE Chris Prime.

I mean, what is it that you don't like?

Her  cheerful and wholesome demeanor?

Her thoroughly prepared presentations with both pertinent and anecdotal information

regarding the particular piece she is showing?

Her "just plain folks" decency that is such a welcomed addition to the day of anyone who watches QVC whether for shopping, background noise, or companionship?

I think that both she and the equally pleasant, professional and enjoyable Kitchen Aid

lady should buy houses on either side of me.  Every single day would be "A beautiful day in the neighborhood!"