Respected Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock great deal

glass cleans better for sure. i love glass bake ware for the same reason.

Respected Contributor

I have been a L&L fan for years.  I ordered this set in the black; it was only one of two sets that had the sparkles on the covers.  I also agree that L&L is not timeless.  When I receive this new set, I will cull/purge my others that need replacing.  

Valued Contributor

@judy0330 wrote:

I love L&L -- have a ton of it -- and use it all over the house.  I think this is an okay deal -- but they have done better.  K45401 was a TSV last September for $26.10.  One of my favorite sets.   

that's the same set I got!!  Lots of good pieces.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the set in Plumberry for us and a set in Blue for our son. We’ll be bringing him his set this summer when we visit him in Canada. He’s asked me to make him 2-9 X 13” pans of lasagna and freeze them while we’re there. These, combined with the containers he already has should work out perfectly!

Honored Contributor

Something I've found odd since they have had that copper looking color (and maybe it's on other colors - I don't know) is that seam down the middle of all the tabs.   I wonder why that is.

Anyway, like all of you, I've found this to be an excellent line of quality products.   They are also inexpensive, which is unusual to have both!

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi @pupwhipped and @Mominohio

I am sorry for the frustration you are both experiencing in regards to some of our emails.  I have sent a request to our marketing team so see if there is some type of block in place from your provider.

Barb

Customer Care

I also got the presale email and I ordered the orange.  As I sit here watching David, I realize that the orange is not the same orange that I ordered before.  I went back and looked at my orders and I had gotten a set of Sunset orange.  Oh well, for such a good deal, the orange still matches my temp-tations pumpkin spice dishes!

Respected Contributor

As a former L&L user, I'll pass on this deal.  L&L is not what it once was. Quality has gone down hill. The tops of the containers warp when used in the microwave and dishwasher. They don't seal properly and the plastic seems thinner. I tossed all my Lock and Lock and replaced them with RubberMaid Brillance containers. Stronger, thicker plastic. Vents in the lids when using them in the microwave. They don't stain when storing food. Just all around a better container then L&L. Made in he USA too.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered one set in black and was happy to find that it had arrived without any broken tabs. Except for 2 or 3 tabs on a few containers being a little too easy to open/close (I like to hear that click), they all seem fine. Hope the tabs hold up.

Like the handle on the large one.

Respected Contributor

Not sure this is a great deal.  Mine arrived with broken snaps.  Called Lock and Lock but they are not in today so am waiting for them to call me back.

But then I looked at reviews which say not only did they come broken, but they break easily with wear.  So I don't know if this is worth keeping.