Valued Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock TSV - I bought two sets. Anyone else?

I bought a set a day or two ago when I got an email about the upcoming TSV.  I was looking for some storage containers in exactly this size.  It was a marvelous coincidence.  Smiley Happy

I also got the Lock and Lock multisize set with the snowmen on it.  I thought they were adorable and I need storage containers in that size, too.  I got the capri colored lids.  

I've never tried Lock and Lock, but it gets great reviews on these boards, so I'm looking forward to getting them!

Honored Contributor

I like L&L and the price is great, but the bowls are just too small for me.  I would have purchased this smaller bowl if it had been square instead of round. Round bowls take up too much room for me.

Great idea though and really cute.

Valued Contributor

I bought one set.  I have 5 co-workers that I give to.  I fill mine with biscotti.  That leaves one bowl left over for me. Smiley Happy

@house_cat I wish I could trade you a bowl of my biscotti for a bowl of your pizelles.  Smiley LOL

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

@SHIRAZ wrote:

I bought one set.  I have 5 co-workers that I give to.  I fill mine with biscotti.  That leaves one bowl left over for me. Smiley Happy

@house_cat I wish I could trade you a bowl of my biscotti for a bowl of your pizelles.  Smiley LOL

Yes! Me too! I wish we could all share with each other. 

In the interest of full disclosure, those are not my pizelles pictured, but mine look the same.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I like L&L and the price is great, but the bowls are just too small for me.  I would have purchased this smaller bowl if it had been square instead of round. Round bowls take up too much room for me.

Great idea though and really cute.

I agree about the round containers. In general, I don't use them for storage. In this case, however, I need them to be round and the fact that the bowls can sit flat inside the bags is a bonus.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

bought two sets last year.......bought two sets this year.

last year my daughter made "hidden valley ranch oyster crackers" and filled the bowls up. she also made some chocolate chip cookies and added them into the bag in the ziploc holiday storage bags. everyone loved them!

this year i also went on the auto delivery that they offered a few weeks ago......and the first set is snowmen.

http://images.qvc.com/is/image/k/15/k43215.001?$usmedium$

i also bought some with the mitten print when they had lunchtime specials a few weeks ago. (these were $10.40 when i purchased them)

http://images.qvc.com/is/image/k/16/k41316.001?$uspdlarge$

i think i am set for holiday containers!........MAYBE........LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I got these last year, the bowls are wonderful and I used the bags for gifts. Great buy all the way around!

Honored Contributor

@house_cat, those cookies look very pretty. I haven't heard of those before. How do you fill them and put them all together?

Honored Contributor

Good morning, Quality Gal. I'm rushing to get ready for work, but I'll post the directions and recipe later.

~ house cat ~
Frequent Contributor

I agree.  I really loved them, too. I almost purchased them, but spending $10-$15 on shipping didn't seem logical to me.