Honored Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock Individual Spice holders in the inventory!!

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@dex 

Keep checking via my link above, colors keep popping in and out!

Thanks I just did and red was back!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

As of 12:30 p.m. ET, only copper is available and only on waitlist. HOWEVER, if this set is something you really want, I recommend checking back tomorrow or in a few days (even though you'll miss out on free shipping). I've noticed in the past that with Lock & Lock items in particular, if you wait a bit, colors often come back into stock as people release them from their carts and orders may be cancelled.

A few months ago, I was totally disappointed when I came across a One Day Only presentation with a set I really wanted but only black and copper were left (neither color works well for my home). I put a copper set in my cart while I pondered my purchase, but I ended up forgetting about it that night amid other tasks. The next morning, when I was reviewing my wish list, I recalled the set and checked it again—lo and behold, there were now six colors available, including a beautiful blue that I snapped up immediately. True, I paid a couple of extra bucks, but that set was what I needed and I'm happy to have it. Good luck with your shopping, everyone!

P.S. In case you missed it, a lovely set of rectangular Lock & Lock containers with colored tops and bottoms featuring embossed snowflake lids in red, blue, green, and opal debuted today: https://www.qvc.com/Lock-%26-Lock-6-Piece-Rectangle-Storage-Set-w-Snowflake-Lids.product.K49561.html...

Honored Contributor

Red is back!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks !

Glad I got the two colors I wanted -- copper and red.

Honored Contributor

I was too late.  Don't think amethest or plumberry were offered and those would be my choices.   I hope they come back.

Honored Contributor

You speedy people cleaned these right out, no longer available.  Perhaps this was a test, they passed with flying colors.  Hopefully they will come back.  These would be excellent for my high humidity cottage.  Everything, especially salt, cakes together.

Trusted Contributor

I hope they come back. I would've so bought these in rose gold. What was the price?

Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

I hope they come back. I would've so bought these in rose gold. What was the price?

@Renata22  $24.98. Not sure if the price will change when they're back in stock. I think she said they won't be back in stock before the end of the year.

Trusted Contributor

Thank goodness I got my Dusty Rose set.

Regular Contributor

Totally missed out on these too!   Q - please bring them back!