Occasional Contributor

Lock and Lock Holiday Bags and Bowls

During the recent Lock and Lock TSV, I heard Chris Pryme and David say that this was the last Lock and Lock TSV of the year.  Does that mean no new set of holiday bags and bowls this year?  I love them so much and have been looking forward to their arrival. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock Holiday Bags and Bowls

Hi kpal!

I may be mistaken...

But I thought I remember seeing those during "Christmas in July"?

Honored Contributor

Haha... I could be wrong too.  I don't remember seeing them during Christmas in July because I was looking to replace my set from two years ago.

I ended up buying the set on Amazon.  Just after that, they were on zulily.  Put a reminder on zulily to email you next time lock and lock comes back.

Esteemed Contributor

There was a set of six bowls and bags offered during the July 13th CIJ shows as item K42529.  I believe they sold out during the day.

Bowl your loved ones over when you present them with your beloved holiday dishes served in these Lock & Lock bowls with festive gift bags. Each 3-5/8-cup bowl is outfitted with a locking lid design that keeps food from leaking or spilling over. That means you can dish out helpings of soups, casseroles, and salads without worrying about making a mess!

But these bowls aren't just functional--with iridescent, shimmering lids, they serve up plenty of holiday cheer at the same time. Each comes with a color-coordinated gift bag decorated with a holiday motif--making them perfect for gifting delicious homemade meals to anyone on your list. From Lock & Lock.

• Includes six 3-5/8-cup bowls with lids, and six holiday gift bags
  • Bowls: iridescent, shimmer lids
  • Bags: Polar Bears-, Poinsettia-, Cardinals-, Nutcracker-, Snowmen-, and Gingerbread-themed
  • Polypropylene construction
  • Bowls: Freezer-, microwave-, top-rack dishwasher-safe
  • Bags: wipe clean
  • Approximate measurements: Bowls 3-1/4"H x 6-1/4"Diam; Bags 8-1/2"H x 7"L x 8"W with a 5" handle drop; holds up to 10 lbs
  • Bowls Lifetime Limited Manufacturer's Warranty; Bags 30-day Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
  • Imported
The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Got this bowl set a couple of years ago. I can't begin to tell you how much I've used them. This is a daily and great for sending home holiday leftovers. I really like these round ones.

I do have a set of 6 colored tops on some square ones I use daily too.

Hope you can get these bowls, they are great!

Frequent Contributor

The bowls on the CIJ show were the same ones from last year and I, too, was hoping for a new set for this Christmas.  My friends that I've given them to in the past, look forward to getting a new one each year.  Maybe, we can see a new set this fall--cross my fingers!

Honored Contributor

@kpal wrote:

During the recent Lock and Lock TSV, I heard Chris Pryme and David say that this was the last Lock and Lock TSV of the year.  Does that mean no new set of holiday bags and bowls this year?  I love them so much and have been looking forward to their arrival. 

@kpal  You can ask David on his FB page. He is pretty good about replying to most folks...HTH

I also got last years set and they were wonderful! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

the first year they offered these i bought a set.

last year i bought two sets.

if they do reappear i highly recommend getting more than one set. even if you are keeping some of the bowls for yourself, the bags make nice gift bags for other items.

i was hoping that they would do a slightly larger square or rectangular set with gift bags.

i actually wish that lock n lock would do these as a seasonal auto delivery with different prints on the bags.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Just becuase they wont be  TSV doesnt men they wont have them...

Honored Contributor

I just happened upon this six-piece set of bowls on Amazon.  No bags, though, just the six bowls each with a different coor seal.  

The set is $24.95, though, so that might not be a bargain.  (Prime, free ship)

I got a set the first year QVC had them and don't remember what the cost was.