Honored Contributor

Lock & Lock Set of 2 Rectangles with Handle Lid and Dividers

[ Edited ]

I ordered a set of K48268

I watched the only presentation on this set today on Carolyn's Kitchen Unlimited show and was lucky I got them before they sold out in a flash. They were available in about 12 colors too!

I got the set in 'jade green' for our gardening supplies like seed packets, etc...much better than the ziplock bags I keep them in now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock Set of 2 Rectangles with Handle Lid and Dividers

I have one piece of that, that must have come in a set from a  long time ago.  It's a very nice piece.    Mine has the same raised seal w/handle, in red (seal red only).

I've been using the one more and more, so I hope you like it!  (I think you will)  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

For those interested in the set, keep checking back for those that cancel their orders. Currently I see a set in copper available...HTH Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have this set in blue. I use it for fruits in the fridge. Love it too

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@OKPrincess  I thought Carolyn said this set was brand new. Strange, I had never seen it offered before. If I had, I would have bought it a long time ago. Did yours come as a set of two?

@chickenbutt said she got hers from a set...maybe a set with several other various sized pieces in a grouping? 

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

@OKPrincess  I thought Carolyn said this set was brand new. Strange, I had never seen it offered before. If I had, I would have bought it a long time ago. Did yours come as a set of two?

@chickenbutt said she got hers from a set...maybe a set with several other various sized pieces in a grouping? 

@Susan Louise Mine came in a set of two. 

image.jpg

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

image.jpg

@OKPrincess  SMH...LOL 

Thanks for posting the pic. Well, whether it be a new set or not, glad I got my sets today. I don't think the presentation on Carolyn's show was longer than 5 minutes and they were sold out in a heartbeat. No doubt they were sold out fast when you got yours because there is no video even from the last time...LOL

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

image.jpg

@OKPrincess  SMH...LOL 

Thanks for posting the pic. Well, whether it be a new set or not, glad I got my sets today. I don't think the presentation on Carolyn's show was longer than 5 minutes and they were sold out in a heartbeat. No doubt they were sold out fast when you got yours because there is no video even from the last time...LOL

@OKPrincess  I just had an afterthought...isn't it odd there isn't a single review for them? If you bought yours as a set of 2, I would assume it would be under the same product number unless there was a change to the containers themselves. Your pic shows they are the same though. How long ago did you get your set?

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

You are correct.   I'm sorry I was not very clear.   The one piece like that I have came in a variety set, with only one piece being this one.

I'm quite sure that the host was correct in that this was the first time they presented a set that is two pieces of the same item.   Smiley Happy