Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1   THANK YOU!  I've been wanting more of these pitchers for YEARS and could not find them again.  Just purchased a set.  Thanks, again!

Woman Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock Pitchers

[ Edited ]

Just to make the pitchers even easier to find:

https://www.qvc.com/LocknLock-2-Piece-Pitcher-Set-w-2-Travel-Lids-%26-Colored-Body.product.K49855.ht...

ETA: This is a One Time Only offer, so if you're interested, get 'em in your cart!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This is not the set I have, maybe same sizes but not colored pitchers.  

My set is clear pitcher with colored top. I wonder why the pitcher is colored how do you see what's stored in it.

I checked my cat food is in a large cereal container by LNL. (was wrong in my original post) 

Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki: Lovely crystal pitcher, but it's not Waterford.

Trusted Contributor

@queendiva ...and do you think it is?

i know very well what I have in my households, but if you insist that I got it from alibaba, then you that is fine, you must know.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom @Yes, all of them are stamped except the very old ones which required a magnifier glass to read it.

plus all my Limoges, fine porcelains  made in Japan, Capodimonte, etc etc, I have all the receipts for insurance purposes.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@queendiva :I found this on line. Southern Bee689BCE31-331C-4FA4-AE97-9E4CEB1826DE.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I use my crystal pitcher for display and as a vase for fresh flowers. Older cut crystal pitchers and stemware have too high a lead content to drink from.

I have both newer Waterford and antique cut crystal wedding gifts that were originally my grandmother"s around the turn of the century. Cut crystal is lovely and makes for nice collectibles as they are not hard to find and have very reasonable price points. Many can be found at thrift shops for just a few dollars,

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee : same pitcher AND same tablecloth as posted by @Dinaki.

Thanks for sharing.