Honored Contributor

Re: Lock N Lock - TSV 9/3 (insider magazine) nice set!

@Shawnie

fyi: I just looked at the cover it is in the August Insider preview for September.

Perhaps since LNL are a good seller & insider comes out mid-month it was good idea for presale for Sept 3

Contributor

Just an FYI on the 2 containers that have liquid in them (iced tea in one?).  That particular lid is Not leak proof.  If you tip over or shake it, things will get wet.  They have/had a better lid ln a slightly different container where the spout of the lid is leak proof.   I have both types and was disappointed in that one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't resist. I'll have to order this set, even though I could live without the round ones. I find the rectangles are so much more space efficient.

Now the only problem is choosing the color....

ETA: I chose clear.  I use them in my classroom as well as at home and it's easier to see what's inside when the lids are clear.  I know, it's a snooze of a color, but it works.

FullSizeRender.jpg

~ house cat ~
New Contributor

Does anyone know if there will be any other new sets coming in September?  I am looking for sets with large square or rectangular containers. I already have so many small containers and bowls.

Respected Contributor

I have several sets of L n L, but this is an easy pass for me. I saw these in the (electronic) Insider and don't see that they have a nestable feature.

I do like the drink containers.  They are a good "cocktail" shaker, but I already have one from a previous set. (it does not have that inner shelf though)

Respected Contributor

On second thought they look like they might be nestable, but I could not find it in the description.