Honored Contributor

for whatever reason, my L&L orders always come fairly fast.  Well, fast for QVC, not fast for other retailers.

My order shipped (like, ACTUALLY shipped) by UPS, and it is scheduled to arrive on Thursday coming up.   It came from the east coast.  Often I get L&L from one of the CA dist ctrs and comes even faster.

Looks like they originally shipped it by the service that goes from UPS to USPS but I have a UPS account and it automatically upgrades it to ground.  Otherwise, it would have been slated to arrive a day or two later.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LnL Halloween canisters

[ Edited ]

I got mine yesterday -- no problems with the tabs.

It would look nicer if the images were slightly bigger -- even though there would be fewer of them.

Honored Contributor

I just got my black set.  So cute!   The largest one is large enough for a bundt cake.

One thing I looked for and was glad to see is that these were made in Vietnam.  I seem to find the Vietnam and Korea ones are the thickest and best made.

One other observation - when they first came out with the black they had sparkles.  These are just flat black.  No biggie at all, but I did like the sparkles.  Smiley Happy