Trusted Contributor

Live in the middle of no place, and rely a lot on mail order

Where I live, I feel like I am living in the past, sometimes, so I rely a lot on mail order to get what I want, and this includes food.........{#emotions_dlg.crying} Shopping on the Q, makes me feel like that I know that I live in the middle of no place with their S&H prices................{#emotions_dlg.crying} I understand who all has to be paid on shipping an item, with packing and all, and then the taxes added (I live in the state that covers the Q Card), but really............How can I really support a company with such high S&H charges, often............ the amount of the item you are buying, when such others do not charge the prices...............BUT do not always carry what I want.........There are several items that I would like to buy from the Q, but I am not going to pay the price........Amazon carries some of the items I would like to have as well, but they are exempt from the free S&H.............Maybe I sould just resort to beenie weenies in the microwave...............{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......