Contributor

Light blue floral lace and Confetti?

Do these coordinate well?
Honored Contributor

Re: Light blue floral lace and Confetti?

If you go to Temp-tations Facebook page and ask, you will probably find someone who has both and will post pics.

Many people mix their patterns of TT, but in my opinion, OW and FL don't mix very well. OW is more informal, and the Floral Lace is more elegant. The two together get way too busy for me.

I own both patterns in many colors, but tend not to mix them very often. If I am going to mix them, I'd choose both to have the same colors, say brown OW with Brown Floral Lace. The Confetti is so many colors, and the shade of blue in the Lt blue Floral Lace isn't even in the Confetti, so I think it would be a double clash.

That said, if you would enjoy it and like it, you should do it. The TT line is about having fun in the kitchen!

Frequent Contributor

I agree with Mominohio. I hope no one yells at me but I don't think confetti goes with anything. I don't understand the purple trim?? Light blue floral lace is pretty but not with confetti. Sorry I was no help at all.
Occasional Contributor

I mix the light blue floral lace and blue floral lace. I love the two together. I think the old world and floral lace are a little different together. There isn't any light blue in confetti unless you get the new springfetti. What ever you decide to do together, I hope you enjoy your temptations. Have fun.
Honored Contributor

On 3/14/2014 pudding98 said: I agree with Mominohio. I hope no one yells at me but I don't think confetti goes with anything. I don't understand the purple trim?? Light blue floral lace is pretty but not with confetti. Sorry I was no help at all.

I was never much a fan of OW confetti either. The one thing I have noticed about it is that sometimes there is lots of lilac and other times that is replaced with more blue or green. When the lilac is the wide border color, I don't really care for it. When it is the blue, I like it better. I found some confetti at Goodwill for cheap, and bought my first piece. I have to say, it is prettier in person than on TV, but I don't see myself collecting it.