Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lids For The Little Glass Pots That Oui Yogurt Comes In

@aubnwa01, thanks for posting.  I always save them, so I will be ordering lids.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I only bought it once when it first came out, only because I had a coupon for it.

I was never able to get all the glue off the top from the foil cap and they eventually went into the recycling bucket.

I thought it was a dumb idea to package them without a reusable lid.

Respected Contributor

Thank you.  Good to know I'm not alone in saving these.  Reminds me of that "SNL" commercial parody of a product called: "Used To Be A Margarine Tub.'  I have some of those, too.

Respected Contributor

I had ordered 2 sets of lids in blue just before I started this thread & they came today in the mail.

Respected Contributor

I had to buy a couple of those little cuties when I was grocery shopping today.  The mango is delicious!

I ordered the lids in clear and at the bottom of the form they ask for comments.  I wrote in a suggestion they add more colors like gold and silver for the holidays.  They would be fun to add to a stocking.

Thanks again @aubnwa01

Respected Contributor

I had never heard of these, but saw them today at Target and picked a coconut one up.  There doesn't seem to be any sugar in them and I just loved this one.  Have to try the others.

Respected Contributor

The glass jars are cute, but I didn't care for the yogurt.    I'm not a fan of the custard type of yogurts.   

My favorite yogurt is Yoplait Light.     It's nice and creamy and lower in sugar than the other brands.  

For those who like Oui Yogurt it is nice to be able to purchase lids so you can reuse the jars instead of just throwing them away.    

Respected Contributor

I can't believe I ordered the lids on Tuesday and they are here today (Saturday)! 

Now I can't wait to go to the store and get some more yogurt!!

Honored Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

I had to buy a couple of those little cuties when I was grocery shopping today.  The mango is delicious!

I ordered the lids in clear and at the bottom of the form they ask for comments.  I wrote in a suggestion they add more colors like gold and silver for the holidays.  They would be fun to add to a stocking.

Thanks again @aubnwa01

@hellodali

that is a great idea! i requested red and green.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@aubnwa01, thanks for this info.  Have saved some & will order the lids.  In case anyone is interested, the small weck jars are the same size & the glass lids fit them.