Honored Contributor

Re: Lidia's Polish Stoneware

On 7/30/2014 Beebee2 said:
On 7/27/2014 terrier3 said:

I HOPE it's Lidia Bastianich!

I have her previous line - bakers, pasta bowls...everything.

It was fantastic quality and has held up very well.

I'd be surprised. Lidia's products are her own and they are Italian, not Polish.

I'd be more than surprised that a woman from Italy who has her own line of Italian-inspired stoneware and whose whole claim to fame revolves around Italian cooking would suddenly start selling stoneware Polish stoneware.

If you notice, her stoneware on QVC includes her last name. Here's an example: LidiaBastianich

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I too doubt it is Lidia B.

Honored Contributor

On 7/27/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I'm confused. New arrivals of PS here on QVC? I can't find any with a search.

Hi suzy Smile

They just put it up. Do a Q search for "polish stoneware."

For sure, it doesn't look like Gloria's products, and in answer to someone else, Lidia was not associated with the original PS on Q.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 NoelSeven said:
On 7/27/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I'm confused. New arrivals of PS here on QVC? I can't find any with a search.

Hi suzy Smile

They just put it up. Do a Q search for "polish stoneware."

For sure, it doesn't look like Gloria's products, and in answer to someone else, Lidia was not associated with the original PS on Q.

Hi, Noel. Yes, I did follow the link here earlier today, but thanks for the heads-up.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Did anyone see other the line I put up earlier on Viewpoints about Lidia's PS and the other sale?

I sure don't see it, and it looks like the moderators took it down because of all the information on it.

Valued Contributor

NoelSeven, I too continue to purchase PS from Gloria. She is a delight to speak with and always encloses a personal note with my orders. This is the closest I have ever had to an addiction.

Honored Contributor

On 8/1/2014 Dungannon said:

NoelSeven, I too continue to purchase PS from Gloria. She is a delight to speak with and always encloses a personal note with my orders. This is the closest I have ever had to an addiction.

Hi Dungannon Smile

I know how your feel, I watched every show and always ordered from Gloria. I don't know why they stopped selling her pieces, they used to sell out, one by one when presented.

Trusted Contributor

Perhaps this is the seller.................

http://www.polishpotteryinc.com/

http://www.polishpotteryinc.com/products.html

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Frequent Contributor

Just talked to Customer Service. I asked them to tell me WHERE the products were ""imported"" from. They didn't have that information. Hum......... Wonder if they will tell us when the items are presented live.

Honored Contributor

On 8/3/2014 Dale said:

Just talked to Customer Service. I asked them to tell me WHERE the products were "imported" from. They didn't have that information. Hum......... Wonder if they will tell us when the items are presented live.

Dale, there's no doubt in my mind that this is Polish pottery and that it is imported from Poland. There are several different factories or co-ops there.