Honored Contributor

Lidia's Excellent Pans "As Is" in all colors...K260782

So very worth it!

These are as good as TTs are BAD!!!

As Is Lidia Bastianich Hand Painted Stoneware 3-pc. Bakeware Set

Honored Contributor

Re: Lidia's Excellent Pans ""As Is"" in all colors...K260782

30 is a great price for the set but need to consider another 10 for shipping--still a good value. I have Italian & Polish stoneware-performs well & looks great on the table.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I have all the pieces that were originally offered and have given sets as gifts.

They are well made, attractive, virtually non-stick and clean easily.

Respected Contributor

I bought these awhile back and I do like them. I just wish they had the dang lids like Temp-tations. I heart those stupid lids! I often need to stack things (small fridge) and those lids do help out. Someone here said the lids from some of the Temp-tations would fit Lidia's pans. I did not find that any of my lids would work. Rats!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

These are wonderful.
Valued Contributor

On 1/9/2015 terrier3 said:

So very worth it!

These are as good as TTs are BAD!!!

As Is Lidia Bastianich Hand Painted Stoneware 3-pc. Bakeware Set

I have a set of these an they are my favorite dishes to bake in. I bought them on clearance but am so tempted to get another with the "as is" special. They are beautiful, nice substantial weight, and wash like a dream. So worth the price even with cost of shipping. I highly recommend them.

Respected Contributor

Well these are made in China too. Probably the same people that make TT.

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 Sunshine Kate said:

Well these are made in China too. Probably the same people that make TT. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

These are made in China, but so much better quality than TT. I have several sets of theses and some other pieces in this line, and it is really sad that Q didn't continue this line.

My guess would be that this stuff was already manufactured in a limited amount, and they couldn't get them made this well again, for the same price, so they dropped the line. Had they given it the time and care that they have fostered TT, it surely would have been a popular line.

These perform well, are heavy and substantial, and combine well with Temptations, especially the Floral Lace in coordinating colors.

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 Sunshine Kate said:

Well these are made in China too. Probably the same people that make TT. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

They come from the same country - but that's the only similarity.

These are heavy, solid, well made pieces of bakeware. I have used mine every week for at least 5 years...LOVE them!

Honored Contributor

I gave the 9 x 13 as a gift. Seemed to be nice quality. Wish she had been able to bring in more colors and also stay with QVC.