Trusted Contributor

I prefer a mild and fruity coffee like LaVazza and Gevalia made with a French press.  Loathe Starbucks, burned and bitter.

Sugar is a trigger for acid reflux, those sugary coffee drinks and creamers aren't doing you any favors.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Let's talk coffee

[ Edited ]

@GingerHead wrote:

@SurferWife 

Why oh why did I click on your link? haha Now I want the white Birkies!

@GingerHead 

Aren't they CUTE!  I wore mine today with a white skort & navy top and they were so adorable.  If you need some new white sandals this Spring, I highly recommend these.  They are as cute on as they are in the picture!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Mccafe k-cup, Chocolate raspberry and hazelnut kcups. i also use Javy liquid concentrate.

we bought a small percolator but the coffee seems weak, so we are trying to figure that one out.

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal  I could sum it up as "I love coffee" period.   Yes I've had some bad cups and some extrodinary cups, but in the end, just give me a cup Smiley Happy I love everything from "Death Wish" to "Breakfast Blend"  I am not a connoisseur even though I drink a whole lot of it and I'm not really picky  I love it hot, cold just give me a cup.  My husband always brags about how much water he drinks and that I need to drink more.  I told him I do drink water, mine is "spicy water" Smiley Very Happy I do drink tea and alternate during the day.   I do like Black Rifle coffee, Dunkin's, Folgers and a few other brands but in the end if you offer me a cup I'm not turning you down.  I try to avoid creamer and sugar, but I do like a spot of the "skinny syrups" to flavor my cup from time to time.  

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@GingerHead wrote:

@SurferWife 

Why oh why did I click on your link? haha Now I want the white Birkies!

@GingerHead 

Aren't they CUTE!  I wore mine today with a white skort & navy top and they were so adorable.  If you need some new white sandals this Spring, I highly recommend these.  They are as cute on as they are in the picture!

Oh my goodness, yes they are so cute. I've never owned Birkies but I think I'm getting these. Just one question for you, if you don't mind, the 38 says it's for 7-7.5 and the 39 (8-8.5) What do you pick if you're a 7.5-8?  How do you find they run?

Thanks again for the heads up! Glad you're enjoying yours!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Frequent Contributor

@qualitygal I am a coffee freak and my favorite brand is McCafe -- I brew a 12 oz mug of it every morning.

At this very moment in the evening, however, I am having my favorite decaf brand -- Illy Decaf.  I've tried most of the decaf coffees at my grocery store and the Illy brand is the best tasting for me.  I'm a little worried, however, because my grocery store just this week informed me they were no longer going to be selling the decaf version.  Panic will set in later no doubt 😱 😀

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

Mccafe k-cup, Chocolate raspberry and hazelnut kcups. i also use Javy liquid concentrate.

we bought a small percolator but the coffee seems weak, so we are trying to figure that one out.

@10sluvr Tell me more about the Javvy.  I like cold brew and was thinking about getting these for when we'll be in a hotel for a week or so this fall.  I'm thinking these might be something I can take and make my cold brews in the hotel room. Do you get the plain or flavored?

Respected Contributor

i got decaf, for late in the day and caramel. They are easy to use. I started with recommended amount, but i like it stronger, so i just add-a little at a time. I like hot as well as iced.  Nice company to deal with, bought thru Azon. I won't hesitate to order again.

Honored Contributor

We drink a cup a day of Aldi's coffee. For a treat, I have some flavored Kcups - Sundae Nut and Cherry Chunk.

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

I have two cups a day and sometimes less.  I like flavored coffees and on auto delivery with Two Rivers.  I have been getting the variety pack and just started since the holidays.  My brother gave me some for Christmas.

I drink flavored  water and raspberry is my favorite.  I gave up pop/soda years ago. 

@Roscoe the Rascal Two Rivers is the brand I like. So many choices.