Respected Contributor

I don't know if this was discussed, so here goes.  I was surprised to see Nate (think that's his name) demonstrating the TSV yesterday.  Wasn't he replaced by a southern woman?  I enjoyed both, but wondered if Nate is back or perhaps the woman on vacation or maybe sick. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know any of the circumstances, but for my two cents -- I think Nate is fantastic!  He's thorough, calm, works so well with all the hosts, he seems to be so adept at letting the product shine instead of a booming voice or catchy phrasing.  He's great.

Respected Contributor

Here is my guess....we were told that Nate Collier would not be around as much, so I would think that for something as important as a TSV, he would be around.   I much prefer him to the other individual who represents LeCreuset, he is informative, laid back and there is simply no foolishness  with this professional person!  He represents LeCreuset beautifully and Nate is wonderful to watch and learn from regarding the use of this excellent product and cooking in general!

Honored Contributor

I should have bought Le Creuset years ago when I could still lift it.  Now it doesn't matter who sells it or at what price.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Lecreuset Vendor

[ Edited ]

@ScarletDove I could not agree more with both of you.

@Caaareful ShopperForgot to include you.  Sorry.

Regular Contributor

Thank goodness Nate was there yesterday when Antonella hosted an hour of LeCreuset. She had most of the colors wrong and he had to step in and correct her. At one point, she called the multicooker: Le Cresent. Not kidding.

Honored Contributor

@felixmom wrote:

Thank goodness Nate was there yesterday when Antonella hosted an hour of LeCreuset. She had most of the colors wrong and he had to step in and correct her. At one point, she called the multicooker: Le Cresent. Not kidding.

I heard that!  I was making dinner and turned around thinking, what did she say?

Honored Contributor

I think Nate is great too!  I really wish we had a host like him.  I'd watch kitchen shows if we did!  He COOKS!  Imagine that!  In a kitchen show!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@felixmom wrote:

ROFL   She's a hoot that one me and her would get along. Never forget her with Melania showing at that time M's line of reproduction jewelry.  Man, this

has been yrs. ago, when she realized she had on the actual 10ct diamond and not a repro her face glazed over, teared up and about had a cat.

Her whole demeanor changed and you could tell she was a REAL jewelry lover. She didn't want to take it off either ! ROFL