Honored Contributor

Le Creuset ?

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom Let's say goal-oriented for SURE!  LOL!!

I love the red too and have a few pieces in that.  You can't go wrong with that color!  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SharkE I got my 3d piece a LONG time ago.  It is a 6 qt. oval white.

I got it the first time they showed up at Tuesday Morning. I saw it through the window before they went on sale the next day.  It was up on the top shelf!  I am not tall.

So I went home and said to my husband "How about I take you out to breakfast tomorrow morning?"  Well, he was all in.

So, we have breakfast out and I paid then said "Let's go to Tuesday morning", I showed him what I wanted and we got in the line that was just forming.  Doors open and he just walks over, reaches up and gets the pot.

Women were complaining to the manager that some tall guy just walked in and GOT THAT POT!  Woman Very Happy  It took breakfast and a clandestine recon mission the day before, and a good looking tall man, but I still have and treasure that white pot! 

@Sooner Haha!  Good for you...you planned it well! Smiley Happy

I love my Le Creuset!  I have one piece of covered stoneware and have been collecting assorted pots & pans for 8 years....all in red.

Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Pretty but I prefer my Corning Ware - all white too and versatile. 

@Puzzle Piece It must be me but I found that very difficult to clean and got rid of all but a piece we got for our wedding.  I think the dinosaur brought it to the shower! LOL!!!  It's a big roaster.  My mom had it, and loved it, for many years because it wouldn't fit in our tiny oven!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Someone in my neighborhood just posted they are selling their 20 year old set, 6 big pieces for 275.00 light blue.

Very tempting and a great price for barely used. I don't have that kind of money but I bet it will sell.

@luvmyteddy4 See if they will part with a piece or two--they may have NO takers on any of it.  You NEVER know!