New Contributor

Anyone know when the Le Creuset round Dutch ovens will be back as TSV and easy pay?  Possibly before Christmas?  I need the 5.5 or the 7. 

Respected Contributor

@wvgal Not sure when they will do one, and no guarantee, of course it will be the item you want.

You can go into your My Account and then prefernces and select e-mail alerts for TSVs and I think for brands you like, such as LeCreuset.

Hope this helps.

New Contributor

thanks

Honored Contributor

hope the lid is a lid and doesn't double as a platter or grill pan

Honored Contributor

Re: Le Creuset TSV soon?

[ Edited ]

@wvgal  If there is something you are looking for, contact the outlet stores in a few places.  Prices are good, sales are good, people are VERY helpful and they have both first and second quality.

They will inspect the seconds, and frankly I've never found one I was disappointed with.  It is small color variations, etc.  Some I've never seen anything amiss.  They will check for you to make sure the lid is a good fit, etc.

I'm lucky to be not far from one in Oklahoma City, but there are a number of them around the country.  I've always been treated well whether in person or one the phone!  

Super Contributor

@wvgal wrote:

Anyone know when the Le Creuset round Dutch ovens will be back as TSV and easy pay?  Possibly before Christmas?  I need the 5.5 or the 7. 

I thought that I heard when they had their last TSV that it was the last one for the year. 
I agree with the previous poster about contacting one of the outlet stores. They're very helpful. One of the sales people in the Brentwood, TN outlet said that they would ship for $9.99. Good luck!

Valued Contributor

I would love it if they would bring in a 12 inch enameled skillet. This would be a great TSV

Beckyblu

Respected Contributor
@Sooner I agree. I love Le Creuset but would never buy one on QVC. Every single review should be a 5-star, and they're not.

I'm not referring to complaints about how heavy they are, either. I'm referring to complaints about flaking enamel, burrs, chips, and lids which don't fit. Those reflect a lack of quality control, and are unacceptable. Who wants to return a Le Creuset item?

OTOH, "seconds," as was pointed out, often have only minor color variations. As noted, they can be found at outlet shops, and places like Marshall's/TJM/Home Goods. More importantly, buyers can check for acceptable imperfections before they make the purchase.

Those whose LC items were perfect should, indeed, consider themselves the lucky ones, because the reviews over the years are proof that everyone wasn't as fortunate.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
@SoonerI agree. I love Le Creuset but would never buy one on QVC. Every single review should be a 5-star, and they're not.

I'm not referring to complaints about how heavy they are, either. I'm referring to complaints about flaking enamel, burrs, chips, and lids which don't fit. Those reflect a lack of quality control, and are unacceptable. Who wants to return a Le Creuset item?

OTOH, "seconds," as was pointed out, often have only minor color variations. As noted, they can be found at outlet shops, and places like Marshall's/TJM/Home Goods. More importantly, buyers can check for acceptable imperfections before they make the purchase.

Those whose LC items were perfect should, indeed, consider themselves the lucky ones, because the reviews over the years are proof that everyone wasn't as fortunate.

@Moonlady   I agree.  And I do notice that the ones I see in local stores will have more obvious color variations and such than the ones I see and often BUY at the factory outlets. . . BUY being the operative word.  LOL!!!