Honored Contributor

No lid, thats a deal breaker for me.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

Hi, Thanks all!

I like the white, but on QVC the white looks dull. I really love the Fleur line.  I wish they'd bring a grey different than oyster, such as French from WS or Graphite from C&B.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

I have the oval fleur...other than a tagine probably the best LC piece I have added the last year. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Le Creuset TSV 7/10

[ Edited ]

I'm not a big fan of cast iron (when it's not enamelled as the inside of this one is.)  I tend to only use them for rustic desserts and such.

This TSV is not something I am interested in.

Edited to say:  Just learned it's covered cast iron; may give it a look.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don’t have a standard enameled cast iron skillet, but do have the little one with the 2 in 1 set, a braiser, and a Staub breakfast skillet that is 14” of perfect fry pan  that has low sides. Do I want it - yes...need it - no.  Will I get it - haven’t decided yet, but space considerations should should be telling me NO right about now. 

Honored Contributor

Too heavy and too pricey for me.  I know many people love cast iron so I think it will be a good seller.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always enjoy watching Chef Nate’s demonstrations and ideas, even when I don’t buy. 

However, I will probably get the Marseille. (My usual colour)  I do have one piece in the glossy white (the 2.75 qt shallow round Dutch oven, a previous TSV) and it is lovely.  

By the way, the #26 lid (5.5 qt Dutch oven lid) is supposed to fit this skillet. 

The worst part of a Le Creuset TSV is hearing most of the hosts mispronounce “Le” !   The host on this current 3pm PDT has even mispronounced two different ways! 

One would think that after all these years selling Le Creuset that QVC would have classes for the hosts to teach correct pronunciation.  There are videos online.  

Honored Contributor

All beautiful ! Just too heavy for me to heft around.

My Aunt bought a big ol' Lodge skillet to make chicken gravy in for a crowd and she has to have her son to lift it up while she takes the gravy out. LOL