Trusted Contributor

Anyone have this or viewed in store?

Is it a saturated pink, or barely there pink. It doesn't look Ombre I prefer solid or very little Ombre.

Cat Very HappyCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor
Oh this is so dangerous for me. The ones I have purchased are mostly the pink shade they don’t sell anymore. This will be tempting. 😬
Trusted Contributor
I searched it. Looks like the new one is a solid saturated pink. I really like it. I’ve been searching for a bistro mug in hibiscus, but they stopped making.
Respected Contributor

There are a ton of pink Le Creuset cast iron vessels listed on E-Bay, many brand new!!!

I put "le creuset pink cast iron" in the search bar...some of the items that come up are cerise ( red) but there's plenty of pink items!

CHeck it out!

Trusted Contributor
@Othereeeen thanks! I have looked but when I do find one, it’s just too expensive. It’s certainly not a need. 😋Just keeping a look out for a bistro mug in a shade of pink.
Trusted Contributor

@Renata22 @Othereeeen 

Thanks!  I saw it at LC's website. It looks a solid pink, not too light. I'm deciding betwee it and Sea Salt. I've not seen either in person. 

When I decided to purchase a 5.5 round dutch, I was either going to buy Cream or Graphite from Crate & Barrel.

Then I saw Sea Salt and knew it would look great with my beautiful painted Light greenish-blue *Mermaid* (Behr paint)

French doors, and kitchen door.

Well, I came across Pink Chiffon and it is really pulling me, I know that will also look great.

I don't really go out to shop, but I'd love to see them in person.

Of course, if I choose one and don't like it I know I can exchange, right now LC has both.

I just spoke with LC, she said the Chiffon is more matte, solid.

She said she has Sea Salt, and LC's site it's showing darker than it really is. I asked her to go to QVC's page which shows it's lighter. She did and said that's the color it really is, which I like as well. 

Q doesn't have the 5.5qt in Sea Salt right now.

Trusted Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:
@Othereeeenthanks! I have looked but when I do find one, it’s just too expensive. It’s certainly not a need. 😋Just keeping a look out for a bistro mug in a shade of pink.

If I see a pink Bistro Mug I'll reach out, I'm always looking as well.

HeartCat Very Happy