Esteemed Contributor

Le Creuset Lotus Collection: A Mystery...

This morning, I logged onto the website to check my Wish List to see if the price had dropped on an item I'm planning to send as a gift soon, and I had just a couple extra minutes before starting work to check the "New" section. I was surprised to find several pretty Le Creuset items with a lotus pattern I'd never seen before, but I only had time to scroll through the list before switching over to work tasks.

When I finished up for the day, I came back to explore further and potentially share about these lovelies here in the forum, but they've mysteriously disappeared now—they aren't showing up in "New" and a search yielded only the usual Le Creuset items. An Internet search even shows them as being listed on QVC, but all the links go to the oh-so-helpful "item not found" page on this site. And on the Le Creuset site, there's a placeholder category, but no items. I did manage to snag a picture to include below so my post won't be just the ramblings of a madwoman.  Smiley Happy

I hope you enjoyed my mystery story of the day . . . perhaps the items will magically reappear on the website in the future, and if they do, I'll come back with an update.

Le Creuset Lotus Rectangular Stoneware Dish with Platter Lid - QVC.com

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Le Creuset Lotus Collection: A Mystery...

That is a bit perplexing. It is a beautiful pan, and if it returns, I would definitely purchase one in Flame to match my Le Creuset enameled cast iron pieces, or perhaps Cassis.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc 

In Marshall's I saw the same style LeCruset only in red and looked like painted daisy pattern.  Perhaps it wasn't LeCruset but it was $19.99 and sure resembled this dish.

I haven't been there since the day they closed so not sure if they still have it.

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles - It's hard to confirm since the items are not listed now, but in the "New" list I was browsing this morning, it appeared this design was only available on a teal background (and on the Le Creuset site, the photo also only shows the teal).

@homedecor1 - Perhaps Le Creuset has a whole line of different floral motifs to go with each of its colors? That would be interesting...

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc  Awwww. (finger snap)! Hopefully it will sell well, and they expand the collection to include other colors, as it is so pretty.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amazon has a few pictured (but none are in stock) - the description shows "Lotus Applique (Caribbean)". Thought you might like to see the kettle if you haven't already. Too cute! Woman Wink

LC.jpg

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc    Very pretty baker that would make a nice gift.  Too bad it's a figment of your imagination.  Hope it materializes soon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

MAYBE it is going to be on a presentation soon and they didn't want it to sell out before it could be shown?

Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ - That was my best guess. I'm planning to search for the pieces again in the new items loaded for Sunday; perhaps we'll see them during ITKWD (and maybe they'll have a special low price!).

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I also remember seeing them in the "new" section recently. Pretty, though not something I need. Maybe they went live on the site before it was time and will return.