Honored Contributor

@Toot1920 wrote:

I wish I lived closer to one. Went to one in July, couldn’t believe the deals. I bought a 4.5 qt. Signature dutch oven, a grill pan, and some accessories for about $215.00 includes taxes. 

They are happy to ship!  At least the one in Oklahoma City, and the shipping prices are usually pretty good--and you can always ask for a better deal on shipping.  They have some crazy good prices.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Le Creuset 2.75 qt

[ Edited ]

@Ilovetea wrote:

$99 sale price today on a nice everyday sized Dutch oven. It was good when priced at $129 as a TSV before. At least I was able to get it in white the last time. Good price and great size if anyone wants or needs one. 

It’s a great deal at $99.  I paid $129 as a TSV 6 months ago.   Excellent product if it’s in your budget, and you can handle the heavy weight.   They are made to last a lifetime.  Easy cleanup.

I have accumulated  25 Le Creuset pieces  (several inherited from my dear departed parents) in my kitchen.   The 2.75 quart pot is an excellent size for 2 to 6 persons.  

It is especially good for preparing Asian food, which I use it for daily.

My departed grandparents willed me their cast iron work that they used to prepare meals in their village.   It is over 100 years old, and it must be kept seasoned to avoid rust, unlike the Le Creuset cookware.

Hung.

Valued Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

@Ilovetea wrote:

$99 sale price today on a nice everyday sized Dutch oven. It was good when priced at $129 as a TSV before. At least I was able to get it in white the last time. Good price and great size if anyone wants or needs one. 

It’s a great deal at $99.  I paid $129 as a TSV 6 months ago.   Excellent product if it’s in your budget, and you can handle the heavy weight.   They are made to last a lifetime.  Easy cleanup.

I have accumulated  25 Le Creuset pieces  (several inherited from my dear departed parents) in my kitchen.   The 2.75 quart pot is an excellent size for 2 to 6 persons.  

It is especially good for preparing Asian food, which I use it for daily.

My departed grandparents willed me their cast iron work that they used to prepare meals in their village.   It is over 100 years old, and it must be kept seasoned to avoid rust, unlike the Le Creuset cookware.

Hung.

You have a nice collection Hung. Take care of that wok. I have 12 Le Creuset and 3 Staub enameled cast iron pieces and one Paula Deen raw cast iron 12” with 4” sides chicken fryer. I got the last one on QVC for $20 when they put her product line on clearance years ago. Have not seen one of those before or since. 

Valued Contributor

I had ordered another one to give my sister.  It got here today with finger prints, smudge marks and ground in food on the lid along with little round dings all over the inside and a missing recipe book. This one is going back, which is disappointing given the great price. 

Trusted Contributor

This is the perfect size for two people!  Ever since I bought two for my husband, he doesn't cook in anything else.  He loves it (he's the cook in the family, in case you can't tell.)  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I was so worried when I read @Ilovetea's comment. But, mine arrived yesterday and it is perfect! I am sorry if anyone got an obviously returned one, but mine appears to be in pristine and brand new condition. There aren't too many of the recipes in the book I will make, but I am looking forward to trying it out.