Highlighted
Valued Contributor

$99 sale price today on a nice everyday sized Dutch oven. It was good when priced at $129 as a TSV before. At least I was able to get it in white the last time. Good price and great size if anyone wants or needs one. 

Super Contributor

@Ilovetea: I was thinking of getting this ; price is great.. I was looking at Macy's where they have one with larger handles.. Hiw do you like this size and weight? Much Thanks

Honored Contributor

🙋

Me! I bought it in yellow. I scanned online before ordering and it really is an exceptional price.

~ house cat ~
Valued Contributor

I purchased this when it was a TSV not knowing how much I would use it.  Surprisingly, much more than I thought.  Depending on the size of what I am making I use the appropriate pot.  For the two of us it works well for smaller soup recipes, stews or even to bake a casserole.  Love it!

Honored Contributor

If you are living near an outlet store they have some FANTASTIC sales on now.  Prices are crazy on some items. 

Respected Contributor

I saw the price drop yesterday and bought my 3rd one in this size.  We use them pretty much every day and my teenager loves to cook with it.  Can't wait for cooler weather, when we make lots of stews and soups and can make a few different kinds for dinner.  Keeping my fingers crossed that they'll have a braiser in a TSV soon or a 3.5 qt.  I love all of my Le Creuset pieces!

Valued Contributor

@classic wrote:

@Ilovetea: I was thinking of getting this ; price is great.. I was looking at Macy's where they have one with larger handles.. Hiw do you like this size and weight? Much Thanks

I love this size and find that I use all my LC more after getting it. The handles being smaller does not pose any problems. I had reservations about the smaller handles at first but if anything it takes up less space and it in no way makes me think it is not secure when moving it around. Cast iron will always be weighty and some of the sizes I have seem heavier than it looks like it should be. This particular size is a nice manageable size and weight for a small household. 

Super Contributor

I wish I lived closer to one. Went to one in July, couldn’t believe the deals. I bought a 4.5 qt. Signature dutch oven, a grill pan, and some accessories for about $215.00 includes taxes. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Le Creuset 2.75 qt

[ Edited ]

I live close to an outlet and also to a Sur La Table and Williams Sonoma. Clearance sales anywhere are hard to beat, especially for Le Creuset. The price for the 2.75qt today is exceptional. I ordered a second one in Marseilles. My sister may be getting a very nice Christmas gift. 

Honored Contributor

This really is amazing.  I paid that much for each of the two ONE QUART round LC pots I have!