Contributor

Laura Weathers "Simply Desserts" Cookbook

I wonder if Laura Weathers will be on ITKWD today with her new cookbook., "SImply Desserts" on advance order.  Will ship late October.  She lives in Florida.  I can't wait to get this cookbook.  Way to go Laura!!

Daisy

Super Contributor

Re: Laura Weathers "Simply Desserts" Cookbook

Yes, yes, yes, can't wait to get this book. Hope she does more in the future. I sure do miss her.

Esteemed Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

Yes, yes, yes, can't wait to get this book. Hope she does more in the future. I sure do miss her.

I miss Laura, too.  She was a genuinely nice person and she really knew her stuff about KA! 

Respected Contributor

SO nice to see Laura! Can't wait to get her cookbook and she looks grea! I forgot how small she is LOL!!!

Valued Contributor

She's on now.

Honored Contributor

It was nice to see Laura, but I didn't buy the book.  My biggest baking problem is that I have too many recipes and not enough occasions to use them.  Also, I tend to stick with the tried and true basics - coffee cakes, pie and some cookies. 

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I hope she comes back sometime!  I said in another place I wish PBS would pick her up for a cooking show!  Even if she only did a few episodes she knows what she is doing and is so good at communicating how to make a recipe! 

Respected Contributor

Love her, miss her!  Now we know what she has been up to since she left the Q!  

Looks like a great cook book!

Respected Contributor

It was great seeing Laura again.  I wish her the best with her new cookbook.  I put the book in my wish list and plan to order it soon. 

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

I truly miss Laura Weathers. If my husband was still here I would have bought that in a heartbeat.