Respected Contributor

What was the deal with Mary, A new show today called "Homemade with Mary " I saw no cooking  ????Just cleaning tools and under cabinet stick-up light etc.

Respected Contributor

Watching Jim peel the meat of those ribs mad me ill. Had to change the channell. And all that eating is all most to much for me any more. I have been avoiding the shows as much as I can.And sorry David is to much !!

Respected Contributor

Yes, Ribs, Wine and Rolling Eyes makes me dizzy. Nice days get away from the T>V. and breath some new life and save your-self from deliveries. That what I tell myself. 

Respected Contributor

I say, yell help! and Run-awy, run-awy . Run-away !!!   Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My theory exactly !! That what I do if I am looking for something. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Last night ITKWD show

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou wrote:

What was the deal with Mary, A new show today called "Homemade with Mary " I saw no cooking  ????Just cleaning tools and under cabinet stick-up light etc.

@BeccaLou: The focus of "Homemade With Mary" is cleaning tools, home solutions, etc.  Her other program "ITKWM" is like a spinoff of ITKWD. That's where she covers cooking, kitchen gadgets, etc.

Respected Contributor

There was a time I could not miss David’s shows but I too feel they are getting boring. There are very few recipes being made and they sell many products as they did years ago.

So many repeat products and sales are not that good unless they have free shipping. Never enough free shipping shows.

I never do the easy pay so that is of no deal for me. For customers buying a kitchen appliance it can help. If I have to do easy pay I just don’t buy it until I can afford it later.

I stopped either taping the shows or end up fast forwarding many parts of them.

I don’t see many new products lately. I have shopped for years at QVC but find myself shopping more on HSN for the variety and prices.

Just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

yeah over on HSN we got Kitchen Essentials and Kitchen Headquarters today watching that skipping Q.   Maybe Wolfgang is on this weekend like to watch that type of show while I"m on the recumbent bike.

Honored Contributor

@Bandwife23 wrote:
@dex- You mentioned MarkCharles... have you or anyone else on here noticed how much weight he’s dropped? I don’t know if it has been discussed on the boards before, but hubby and I were talking about it a month or so ago. Whatever he’s doing is really working for him, because his midsection has really gone down!

and David's has gotten bigger

Honored Contributor

Can you imagine if they had women vendors that were as big as Chef Tony and Charles, etc.    One gal that does the show with David is average, but, most of the gals they bring on are tiny.