Respected Contributor

ITKWD is nothing but food, food, more food, goofy faces,  and happy dances.  I was watching QVC2 one night and saw Jill present a set of non stick stainless steel cookware at a clearance price.  I purchased it and have to say it is great cookware.  Other than that, I never purchase anything from the kitchen shows, especially food.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Charles was there for the billionth time with his can opener...sorry you missed it.

haha.gif

I call him the kitchen gadgit man.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: Last night ITKWD show

[ Edited ]

ITKWD, ITKWM, Gourmet Holiday Food Shows, overkill of food shows, over and over and over, boring, boring, boring and do not watch anymore!  The only one worth watching is Stacy Stauffers Monday 6pm show which has been on again/off again over the last month.  Poor QVC programming!

Valued Contributor

I guess we all have our own likes. I like to watch kitchen shows for the latest gadgets and cookware, as well as other items. What I don't care for at fashion shows. Although I love handbags, I don't buy clothing and shoes online. I need to try things on. Make up is fun to watch but I want new things. Too much of the same old lately. Maybe I just have everything I need, hmmm? Is that even possible?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Mark Charles said he has been cutting back on carbs--making zoodles, etc.  I love zoodles and have them often.  He presented a gadget that makes zoodles.  Looked pretty good, but I have one from Wolfgang that is great.   (Zucchini that looks like spaghetti or lasagne noodles.)

Respected Contributor

Nope, missied it. Forgot it was on actually. David doesn't have the pull for me he once had. It use to be every Wednesday and Sunday I would watch him.  Now, ehh. He is on too much! Better things to watch or do or read with my time.

Honored Contributor

@dex 

I did notice his (and many other hosts) weight loss!  He was presenting the product and noted he was down 33 lbs eating healthier & limiting eating carbs🙂.

I think he looks good.  👏🏻

As for the show last night considering 3 hours of gourmet holiday preceded the show🤔Ugh...and 1/2 ITK show was the ribs, wine ...then I turned it off!

Respected Contributor

Those ribs did not appeal to me at all and yes, they seemed to be on every time I checked in. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Last night ITKWD show

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@dex 

I did notice his (and many other hosts) weight loss!  He was presenting the product and noted he was down 33 lbs eating healthier & limiting eating carbs🙂.

I think he looks good.  👏🏻

As for the show last night considering 3 hours of gourmet holiday preceded the show🤔Ugh...and 1/2 ITK show was the ribs, wine ...then I turned it off!

David isn't one of them......I had not seen him in a long time and was taken a back by the size of his face and midriff. 

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@SharkE @I looked in a couple of times..like you said food and drink but mark Charles was there for the billionth time with his can opener...sorry you missed it.

@dex @SharkE 

Woman Surprised  OH NO!!!!!  Woman Sad  I MISSED the can opener?????  Woman Wink