Occasional Contributor

Re: Last Weekend for Penzey's Apple Pie Spice

There is a code for a free jar of their new roasted garlic. Code: 43953C I was able to use all three for garlic, apple pie spice and the mug!
Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 ChiliPepper said: Thanks for the info. I've never ordered from Penzey's before. Any recommendations?

I live a few blocks from a Penzey's store, so I have a LOT of experience with them!

My favorite is the Shallot Pepper (NOT the salt version). We use it on steamed veggies all the time...it also includes thyme and tarragon...it's delish!!!

The Garam Masala is great on popcorn too - and in chicken salad, as well as Indian dishes.

Honored Contributor

Thanks terrier. I better order today before all the freebies expire!
Respected Contributor

I just ordered the shallot pepper and the shallot salt last week. I'm looking forward to trying them.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

Agree about loving Shallot Pepper (will not be without it)----crazy about lots of stuff like Fox Point (great on scrambled eggs), taco seasoning, Tuscan Sunset (for all things Italian), Ruth Ann's Muskego Ave, the new roasted garlic is DELISH---just love it all.

KK

Valued Contributor

The first Penzy's store in Charlotte is opening at the mall a few miles away from me. I can't wait!

Cindy

Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2015 CindyinNC said:

The first Penzy's store in Charlotte is opening at the mall a few miles away from me. I can't wait!

Cindy

Cindy, you will be in Heaven! LOL. Just the smell alone is unbelievably good. Just don't go when you're hungry, or else you'll buy every spice in sight. I can't go to my local Penzey's store without spending at least $50.00, so beware. Wink

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James