Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Lasagna Recipes, anyone? Sauce recipes, too?

After reading through the great thread (started by Lucky charm) about using/not using cottage cheese in place of Ricotta in lasagna, it got me wondering what YOUR favorite LASAGNA recipe is.

My husband is Italian (conceived there, born here in California {#emotions_dlg.blink}), and he doesn't care for the Ricotta in lasagna, but his Mother only used Parmesan cheese in her lasagna, and I think some of the lasagnas he's tasted with Ricotta were on over-kill. His Mom's was tasty, but it seemed like pasta with sauce/Parmesan to me...not like a real lasagna.

Do any of you have a favorite lasagna recipe to share? (I like mine with lots of cheese!) I don't have a recipe right now, because I'm on our new one (other one crashed!), but when I retrieve recipes I have, I will try to post them...

What's a good spaghetti/pasta sauce....that's easy, to use with lasagna or other pastas? I've used the dry mixes made by Lawry's...and McCormick...and doctored them up; they come out pretty good...

Thanks in advance!

Valued Contributor

Re: Lasagna Recipes, anyone? Sauce recipes, too?

OK...so I guess I should have posted this on Recipe Swap!! Sorry! I'll do that now, though...