Highlighted

Landies Pretzels/Mimi Mackenzie

I absolutly LOVE LOVE LOVE Landies pretzels! They  are the most delicious treat to have. What heppened to the Splits? I hope they come back because they are a great size for a small snack! Also, Mimi Mackenzie is THE BEST guest host! Always so bubbly and energized and looks beautiful! She and David are great together!  I hope she sells more products in the future because i would tune in and buy from her again!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Landies Pretzels/Mimi Mackenzie

@Suzanneb - It will probably be a couple of months before you see the Landies Candies products again; since they're chocolate, they don't ship in hot weather. But I agree that they are very tasty—I especially like the sea salt caramel chocolate ones.

Welcome to the forums!

Visitor

Where is Mimi
Occasional Contributor

Your right. Where is Mimi???

Esteemed Contributor

@Gem3lady - Welcome to the forums! I actually just posted a response to another thread on this topic earlier today; in case you didn't see it yet, the new vendor representative for Landies Candies is the founder of the company, so that probably explains why Mimi is no longer handling this product line. (She is still presenting other products at QVC, though.)

Honored Contributor

@Suzanneb 

Welcome!  There is a splitz configuration available for advanced order.  You can pick your delivery week!

M76200
Landies Candies 27-Piece Caramel Pecan Pretzel Splitz

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.