Honored Contributor

I'm always tempted by the Landies Candies chocolate covered pretzels.  Today I was getting ready to cave and then saw they didn't ship until 11/5.  Everything in the show is that way.  I looked on the website, and they don't have any of the pretzels available for immediate shipment.  I'm not going to order something that doesn't ship for four months.  

Has anyone tried these?  Do you like them?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Re: Landies Candies Pretzels

I ordered these several years ago and at least half of them were broken.  Never ordered again.  They were supposed to be stocking stuffers.  I ate a few of the broken ones and they were just OK.

Honored Contributor

Doubt they are going to ship chocolate covered anything in this heat.  The idea today was to showcase gifts for Xmas

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack This are for Christmas gift giving. Vendors don't ship chocolate in the heat of the summer.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  @PA Mom-mom  I figured out after I posted this that no one would ship chocolate during the summer.

@sabra  Good to know that they arrived broken and were just okay.  I'm glad I haven't ever ordered them.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

i ordered them last year and about half of the box was broken. they gave me a full refund because at that time they could not send out another box. they were delicious though!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I ordered the dark chocolate ones last year and received them in early December.   They were good, and everyone liked them, but expensive for a chocolate covered pretzel.   I won’t order again.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack...I order the pretzels EVERY Christmas season and they do NOT disappoint! I prefer the pretzel splitz because the full-size pretzels are pretty big. The splitz are the perfect snack size. I just looked at all the current offerings and think I’m going to wait until closer to Christmas. I’m hoping they offer the box of 36 pretzel splitz again this year. I’m not too cray about the current configurations but as far as taste they are yummy!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@NickNack...I order the pretzels EVERY Christmas season and they do NOT disappoint! I prefer the pretzel splitz because the full-size pretzels are pretty big. The splitz are the perfect snack size. I just looked at all the current offerings and think I’m going to wait until closer to Christmas. I’m hoping they offer the box of 36 pretzel splitz again this year. I’m not too cray about the current configurations but as far as taste they are yummy!!

@SurferWife  I may reconsider and order closer to Christmas.  The reviews are mostly very good.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

QVC is so good about making expensive food purchases right, I never hesitate to order because of that. I never had the pretzels, but I am thinking about ordering them if they offer them again in the Fall.