Respected Contributor

Re: Landie's Candies... pretzels

As I mentioned in my first reply, I put them in the microwave for about 7 seconds before I eat them (if you have a high wattage microwave, I would cut the time back to just a few seconds). Anyway, when I take a bite, the caramel (or whatever filling is in that pretzel) literally flows out. Yum!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Regular Contributor

We ordered them last year when they started pushing them for the holidays. We got ours mid-November bc we planned on giving some during Thanksgiving and then putting a few more in gift bags for Christmas.

We tried them and were really pleased. The white choc ones w/the gooey caramel were our favorites! The only thing we didn't like was that once it got closer to Christmas we tried a couple more & the pretzels had gone stale. We didn't understand bc there wasn't a hole in the pkgs & they'd been kept in the box. We didn't want to give any out for Christmas bc we would have been mortified if someone would have gotten a stale one. {#emotions_dlg.bored} So....we said that if we ordered them again, we would make sure we had the intent of gifting them all immediately or eating them in the same month as we got them. Glad we tried them though.

Regular Contributor

I ordered these pretzels for Christmas. If I had anything to say about the filling, it would be there was almost too much filling! They were messy to eat, but well worth it!

Respected Contributor

Bandwife, if you bought them to give as gifts, keeping them in fridge or freezer until you were ready to give them would solve the problem of them possibly going stale.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Contributor

I had some at Christmas. A couple were stale, the chocolate coating cracked off of some, a couple were good. Mostly sweeter than I like. Not sorry I ordered but I won't order again.